Groups

Alpha or not? What would you of done (smackdown brung)

Was in a town centre in north east today, went to use some public bogs, in the row of urinals all are empty except one at far end with a bloke using it,...... as im peeing he keeps looking then when i turn to look ...he looks away, anyway as im finishing up he looks again and i look, he looks away and i notice he aint even peeing, so i linger about washing my hands for ages and he still aint peeing and hes still stood there as people come and go, spent ages drying my hands and he still doing same, i decide hes a bit of a freak and think oh well and walk out......15-20 min later and im in a shop and i think hang on...its the school hols and kids are gonna be using them toilets with that freak staring em down

Soooo....i quick walked back to the bogs and stormed in..... sure enough hes still at the same urinal still not peeing , i stormed over grabbed him by the collar and dragged him out and he scurried away sharpish.

Later i felt a bit bad, maybe he just had a bladder prob lol, what u reckon?

25 Comments

think you did the right thing,,sounds like a george michael to me:thumbsup:

Yeh he sounded dodgy,I rarely use public toilets like council run ones etc, same to the ones on the trains too,eww.
    I always go into a dept store or something if I'm out all day.

all done now... why worry?

I reckon you did the right thing mate, i'm not sure about the bladder thing though?

starsparkle2311;6146883

Why did you linger? You mad brah, cos he didn't offer?

:giggle:

good stuff. :thumbsup:

There always were certain public toilets that would attract certain groups. Might have been worth mentioning any concern to local police. He may not have been after kids though. But if there was enough reason to worry I would have reported it to the police

alpha OP is alpha

well done OP, definatly did the right thing.

you alpha brah

Aw whe sounded dodgy but i think i would of told security.. my boyfriend would have done the same as you. Alls the public loos here are the horrid mettal ones yuck

WoolyM;6146939

There always were certain public toilets that would attract certain … There always were certain public toilets that would attract certain groups. Might have been worth mentioning any concern to local police. He may not have been after kids though. But if there was enough reason to worry I would have reported it to the police

probably more effective what KF did!!

[COLOR="Red"]Well done KF. Sounds like you did the right thing.

It sounds like that geeza defo has issues. Do you think he was a pedo or waiting to mug someone or something?[/COLOR]

The JFK;6147014

[COLOR="Red"]Well done KF. Sounds like you did the right thing.It sounds … [COLOR="Red"]Well done KF. Sounds like you did the right thing.It sounds like that geeza defo has issues. Do you think he was a pedo or waiting to mug someone or something?[/COLOR]

my money is on 'or something'
    you done good kungfu. wish more people were so aware.

The JFK;6147014

[COLOR="Red"]Well done KF. Sounds like you did the right thing.It sounds … [COLOR="Red"]Well done KF. Sounds like you did the right thing.It sounds like that geeza defo has issues. Do you think he was a pedo or waiting to mug someone or something?[/COLOR]

or a mugging paedo?

edit: lolz on mugging someTHING!

Perhaps he had kidney stones and couldnt pee out of his jap?

magicbeans;6146983

probably more effective what KF did!!

Maybe worth a combination of both though.

You shouldn't be picking on men with prostrate problems!:lol:

Nah, sounds like you dealt with a willy watcher - congrats!

my mate was in a town centre in north east today,in public toilet, he suffers from a bladder problem where he cant pee if someone else is there. The was this strange bloke who kept looking at him as he was trying to pee. this bloke then lingered in the toilet pretending to wash his hands. He then left and came back a few minutes later and grabbed my poor mate by the collar and dragged him out so he just legged it.

:whistling:

thought skusey didnt have any mates

jasonrat;6147392

thought skusey didnt have any mates

+1

WoolyM;6147233

Maybe worth a combination of both though.

yeah agreed, but then they would have charged KF as well for assault or whatever

Original Poster

lol some funny replies, i only went back cos the thought of some kid going in there and him being alone with this bloke wasnt something i was comfortable being on my mind, he may of been totally innocent ......although i seriously doubt hed be there for 20+ min trying to pee , do you

kungfu;6147864

lol some funny replies, i only went back cos the thought of some kid … lol some funny replies, i only went back cos the thought of some kid going in there and him being alone with this bloke wasnt something i was comfortable being on my mind, he may of been totally innocent ......although i seriously doubt hed be there for 20+ min trying to pee , do you

he was looking for a date :whistling:;-)

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6147879

he was looking for a date :whistling:;-)

yeah i get that he was prob after a bum chum, but dunno it just didnt seem right with kids going in and out :?

If he'd just got a bladder problem I would have thought he would have sat in a cubicle so people wouldn't notice him. Sounds like you did the right thing.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any advice on mobile networks.55
      2. Marvel characters69
      3. LG G4 Replacement22
      4. Customs charged too much for a little item!44

See more discussions