Alpro fresh milk

Posted 3rd May
Where if anywhere has Alpro fresh milk products on or about to go on promotion?
My wife can’t drink any other milk and I now thoroughly enjoy these in my coffee
It appears there has Been no promotions on since lockdown
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Ocado £1.30 litre, rest normally £1.40 litre.
Alpro do more than one milk, which one are you looking for?
Edited by: "Candystore" 3rd May
Almond fresh original or soya fresh original
Ocado don’t operate near me I’m afraid
Tesco £1.40
fearona03/05/2020 12:53

Tesco £1.40

Is that for Almond fresh? Shows as £1.80 online
Jofg03/05/2020 12:49

Almond fresh original or soya fresh original Ocado don’t operate near me I …Almond fresh original or soya fresh original Ocado don’t operate near me I’m afraid

Look at the ingredients and you’ll likely find the ‘fresh’ ones kept in the fridge and the ‘long life’ are almost identical. So may be worth buying a long life one, keeping it in the fridge for a few days and then see if you can notice the difference.

If you find you do like the ‘long life’ ones then you could try the Aldi ones which are much cheaper
Jofg03/05/2020 12:49

Almond fresh original or soya fresh original Ocado don’t operate near me I …Almond fresh original or soya fresh original Ocado don’t operate near me I’m afraid

Jofg03/05/2020 12:54

Is that for Almond fresh? Shows as £1.80 online

50/50 chance
If on Tesco site can see it's for original?
40623914-RfHxf.jpg
Candystore03/05/2020 12:58

Look at the ingredients and you’ll likely find the ‘fresh’ ones kept in the …Look at the ingredients and you’ll likely find the ‘fresh’ ones kept in the fridge and the ‘long life’ are almost identical. So may be worth buying a long life one, keeping it in the fridge for a few days and then see if you can notice the difference

We find the shelf stuff doesn’t go as well in coffee. Particularly cappuccino
Jofg03/05/2020 13:00

We find the shelf stuff doesn’t go as well in coffee. Particularly c …We find the shelf stuff doesn’t go as well in coffee. Particularly cappuccino

Did you keep it in the fridge for a few days first?

Longlife:
Soya Base (Water, Hulled Soya Beans (8.7%)), Apple Extract, Acidity Regulators (Potassium Phosphates), Calcium (Calcium Carbonate), Sea Salt, Stabiliser (Gellan Gum), Potassium Iodide, Vitamins (B2, B12, D2)

Chilled:
Soya Base (Water, Hulled Soya Beans (8%)), Sugar, Acidity Regulators (Potassium Phosphates), Calcium (Calcium Carbonate), Flavouring, Sea Salt, Stabiliser (Gellan Gum), Potassium Iodide, Vitamins (B2, B12, D2)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions