an on my 6th bud and just went out and got a half bottle of buckfast lol
not had a booze in a while

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
93 Comments

Banned

your a celtic fan aint u?

ooh buckfast is deadly ...my hubby works in Scotland and bought me a bottle home ...i was sick as a doggy lol...i'm on my third little vodka and coke:thumbsup:

Original Poster

hncb0809;5658705

your a celtic fan aint u?

nah mate if i have to say i am a gers man but i am not into it it bores me bud

Original Poster

queenlush;5658725

ooh buckfast is deadly ...my hubby works in Scotland and bought me a … ooh buckfast is deadly ...my hubby works in Scotland and bought me a bottle home ...i was sick as a doggy lol...i'm on my third little vodka and coke:thumbsup:

enjoy your voddy :thumbsup:
yeah buckfast is a aquired taste me friend lol

wow really, coulda swore you were a tim.

On my 3rd cheeky v. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;5658796

On my 3rd cheeky v. :thumbsup:

sounds good what makes u think that?
nothing to do with my blue parrot lol in my pic p.s i have a green one aswell

tonico;5658831

sounds good what makes u think that?

Dunno, think it was something that was said in another thread.

Just opened my 3rd bottle of Bulmers pear cider, bought 8 x 1 pint bottles from Asda for £5

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;5658788

wow really, coulda swore you were a tim.

here u said once aswell i thought u were a girl lol:?

tonico;5658857

here u said once aswell i thought u were a girl lol:?

I am a girl, I'd maybe not drink the buckfast. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

mark1967;5658843

Just opened my 3rd bottle of Bulmers pear cider, bought 8 x 1 pint … Just opened my 3rd bottle of Bulmers pear cider, bought 8 x 1 pint bottles from Asda for £5

saw the deal bud i was tempted my self how are they compare to koppanberg i liked them but after 2 i got a hedache must have been the chemicals init is that stuff more natural?

im on v and c.The hubby's on the buckie though!

Original Poster

LoozR;5658934

im on v and c.The hubby's on the buckie though!

haha brilliant!
i used to drink it every weekend when i was younger but am chilling out now am 24

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;5658877

I am a girl, I'd maybe not drink the buckfast. :thumbsup:

lol i know ure a girl i am saying u once said that u thought i was a girl:p

my hubby used to drink 3 (big) bottles in one sitting when he was younger but now he's an ole boy (30!) he's down to the one and a few beers.Do you try to pick off the labels without ripping them to see if you'll get a snog or a s**g?

tonico;5659008

lol i know ure a girl i am saying u once said that u thought i was a … lol i know ure a girl i am saying u once said that u thought i was a girl:p

Ohhh yeah, I can remember, it was the picture of the bird that did it lol.

Cant really compare it as i don't usually drink cider but its nice and refreshing with ice.

Original Poster

LoozR;5659034

my hubby used to drink 3 (big) bottles in one sitting when he was younger … my hubby used to drink 3 (big) bottles in one sitting when he was younger but now he's an ole boy (30!) he's down to the one and a few beers.Do you try to pick off the labels without ripping them to see if you'll get a snog or a s**g?

ha thats hardcore :-D
nah but still check the number lol

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;5659040

Ohhh yeah, I can remember, it was the picture of the bird that did it lol.

aye that bird lol he is the start off many problems the little ***** lol but i love him :oops:
haha am mwi (drunk)

Original Poster

mark1967;5659041

Cant really compare it as i don't usually drink cider but its nice and … Cant really compare it as i don't usually drink cider but its nice and refreshing with ice.

yeah buddy thats the only way to drink it :thumbsup:

what kind of alcohol is buckfast?

that is, I'm assuming it's alcohol lol

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5659169

what kind of alcohol is buckfast?that is, I'm assuming it's alcohol lol

lol yeah it is its a wine made by monks in devon :thumbsup:

Tonic wine made by monks.Thats why you dont drink it right to the bottom or you get toenails!
The worst hangover ever was when I got a FIZZY half bottle and cos I was young and stupid drunk it anyway.

Original Poster

LoozR;5659241

Tonic wine made by monks.Thats why you dont drink it right to the bottom … Tonic wine made by monks.Thats why you dont drink it right to the bottom or you get toenails!The worst hangover ever was when I got a FIZZY half bottle and cos I was young and stupid drunk it anyway.

lol what age are u ?
am 24

wise old age of 25!

mark1967;5658843

Just opened my 3rd bottle of Bulmers pear cider, bought 8 x 1 pint … Just opened my 3rd bottle of Bulmers pear cider, bought 8 x 1 pint bottles from Asda for £5

Not worth £5, buy kopparberg... even if it's full price!

Original Poster

rwm24;5659416

Not worth £5, buy kopparberg... even if it's full price!

yeah mate i kinda thought that all these other brewers just jumping on the bandwagon :thumbsup:

Original Poster

LoozR;5659413

wise old age of 25!

oh well your a year ahead off me u could still teach me a couple off tricks lol :oops:

tonico;5659444

oh well your a year ahead off me u could still teach me a couple off … oh well your a year ahead off me u could still teach me a couple off tricks lol :oops:

Yeah drink it warm.Harder to drink but it hits you quicker!:p

Original Poster

LoozR;5659503

Yeah drink it warm.Harder to drink but it hits you quicker!:p

lol any other tricks
cause that ones just rank :-D
p.s whats that a picture off in your av

I'm bored lonely and sad tonight. :-(
Should have cracked open a bottle but instead I'm sober.

bellabonkers;5659548

I'm bored lonely and sad tonight. :-(Should have cracked open a bottle … I'm bored lonely and sad tonight. :-(Should have cracked open a bottle but instead I'm sober.

Aww poor Bella.Have a little drink now if you have any.

Original Poster

bellabonkers;5659548

I'm bored lonely and sad tonight. :-(Should have cracked open a bottle … I'm bored lonely and sad tonight. :-(Should have cracked open a bottle but instead I'm sober.

yeah u should have babe.
i started out with a few beers then i went and got the notorious bucky lol am enjoying it just now but not looking forward to the morning but f it ure only here once :-D

Original Poster

i was meant to go camping but the weather tool a took lol would have been a good buzz there was a good few going

Original Poster

now am listening to wigan pier tracks from utube lol but dont tell anyone

LoozR;5659572

Aww poor Bella.Have a little drink now if you have any.

I do....I have wine and there is beer...I couldn't touch beer with a 10ft barge pole though lol

I have an empty weekend ahead of me and no one to do anything with...sigh....yeah wine sounds good but i'll probably fall asleep if I have some.

tonico;5659538

lol any other tricks cause that ones just rank :-Dp.s whats that a … lol any other tricks cause that ones just rank :-Dp.s whats that a picture off in your av

I've heard of ones snorting it but that's just greasy!:thinking::oops:
Haha I just remembered when I first tasted it (I was 16) I hated it that much I mixed it with coke to make it more palatable.I DON'T recommend you do that!:-D

Original Poster

lol ive had to edit all sorts of my posts cause of my spelling

Original Poster

LoozR;5659620

I've heard of ones snorting it but that's just … I've heard of ones snorting it but that's just greasy!:thinking::oops:Haha I just remembered when I first tasted it (I was 16) I hated it that much I mixed it with coke to make it more palatable.I DON'T recommend you do that!:-D

lol my mate used to do that when we were that age but we all called him gay lol:-D
but hey your a girl so u can get away with it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Driving anxiety.2944
    2. Ea access code for xbox?22
    3. Best sub £100 and sub £50 android phones?11
    4. Wireless External Harddrive Recommendations24

See more discussions