Groups

also fed up !!

iv tore the muscle in my bicep and the doctor has given me a week off work , hooray people might think but i now cant drive and my nintendo wii and xbox 360 keep telling me to come play but im in too much pain

10 Comments

Vodka is your friend this week

xxx

heroin can also be your friend, at a price

******* is your enemy by the sounds of it!

edit - is fap a swear word now?
    edit - no but apparently a ping on the end makes it a sweary word! Interesting
    edit - is Scunthorpe still allowed?
    edit - I guess so. Scunthorpe ftw

for most of us it just makes us go blind so at least you've got a warning!! :-D

Original Poster

donnydude;4406737

******* is your enemy by the sounds of it!edit - is fap a swear word … ******* is your enemy by the sounds of it!edit - is fap a swear word now?edit - no but apparently a ping on the end makes it a sweary word! Interesting

erm im female , and females unlike men do not need to wack off , we simply pick up the phone and invite the guy round :thumbsup:

river;4406811

erm im female , and females unlike men do not need to wack off , we … erm im female , and females unlike men do not need to wack off , we simply pick up the phone and invite the guy round :thumbsup:

Yeah, but if he's not available you can only fondle one jubbly at a time!

Trickyjabs;4407245

Yeah, but if he's not available you can only fondle one jubbly at a time!

and I'm sure that theres no blindness problems with that so still a winner :roll: You girls have all the luck!!

Original Poster

lol you guys have an answer for everything

river;4406811

erm im female , and females unlike men do not need to wack off , we … erm im female , and females unlike men do not need to wack off , we simply pick up the phone and invite the guy round :thumbsup:

bragging is against forum rules

enjoy your ban

river;4407443

lol you guys have an answer for everything

yeah and you've had a laugh as well!! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions