Groups
    EXPIRED

Alternate to kids party bag

I will be doing some party bags for my sons birthday, but dont want to use the traditional small plastic bags that snap before the kid is out the door.

Ive been to a party before where they used a hard plastic cup that had a 'under the sea' theme on, and filled the cup with goodies, and also to a party where all the kids were given a small backpack filled up aswell.

I would like to do somethign like this but struggling to find something at a decent price, ive been watching all the bargain shops, £1 shop, B&M, Home Bargains, £1strecher etc but nothing!

I will be needing about 35 so dont want to spend a fortune!

Anyone point me in the direction?

9 Comments

what about a plastic kids lunchbox? the ones with the carryhandles? poundland usually have em.

What about the clear food boxes from pound shops or Wilkinsons. You get about 5 for a pound, kids will be more bothered about what treats are in the boxes rather than the container.

some filled animal mugs here - but the price for 35 of them may be a bit steep - GL with it
    ]http//ww…asp

what are you putting in them? At my little ones last party i got a load of books from The Book People two lots of 10 for £6 and wrapped them in cheap paper-putting Christmas parcel ribbon round them with a loop for them to carry it home - they were all delighted to go home with a 'present' and it ended up costing less than filling party bags.

partythings2go.co.uk/htm…tml

what about the party boxes here...theyre kinda like mcdonalds happy meal boxes for 30p each also you could personalise them....or have it as a task for them to colour/paint their own??

These also have the 'cup's; you suggested

Original Poster

newtzy;7527690

some filled animal mugs here - but the price for 35 of them may be a bit … some filled animal mugs here - but the price for 35 of them may be a bit steep - GL with it :)]http://www.funkydorypartybags.co.uk/filled-animal-mug---assorted-345-p.asp

oh you can buy those seperate aswell, great find thank you!
    rep left for you all will have a look in pound shop again see what i can find

lucerysmum;7527733

what are you putting in them? At my little ones last party i got a load … what are you putting in them? At my little ones last party i got a load of books from The Book People two lots of 10 for £6 and wrapped them in cheap paper-putting Christmas parcel ribbon round them with a loop for them to carry it home - they were all delighted to go home with a 'present' and it ended up costing less than filling party bags.

I was going to suggest giving books instead too

Books are a great idea, one bigger item is always better than loads of tiny ones - less fiddly and usually works out cheaper too.

For my dd's party in a month, all the kids are having a big tube of sweeties (bought in Christmas sales so v cheap!) and that's plenty I think!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky1315
      2. What would be a Mario Kart type game for the PS4?33
      3. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      4. Biscuit addiction1231

See more discussions