Groups

alternative delivery options

Due to work hours 9-5 I'm not home to collect delivery parcels. The neighbours want collect them and therefore most get returned back to hub which is 10 miles away. I'm in search for local parcel collection service. Do you know any that would hold my parcel for me. I want to give an address to sender where I can collect from locally. Thanks

6 Comments

how about getting them sent to work?

Bringme, Amazon Locker come to mind, but these wouldn't be available outside a big city. what's your post code?

What about a parcel drop box. It a large metal post box of different sizes that you secure to your wall. Depending on the size of your parcels I have seen large ones that use a number lock so the courier can open it to put the parcel inside.

Original Poster

fattyuk

how about getting them sent to work?

Not allowed at work

Don't you have a local parcel shop to send them to ?

Original Poster

razvi

Bringme, Amazon Locker come to mind, but these wouldn't be available … Bringme, Amazon Locker come to mind, but these wouldn't be available outside a big city. what's your post code?

I'v got amazon locker service at local postoffice but can it be used for other type of deliveries?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Battery drain on iOS 111316
      2. Just an thought regarding Paypal1110
      3. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming511
      4. Any have any gearbest codes ASAP/advice on where to buy Xiaomi phone?67

See more discussions