Alternative to Brewdog Punk IPA

Posted 9th Mar 2019
So, having tried this, I love it. But I was wondering if there are any other IPA's of a similar taste for me to try please?

Can anyone advise please?

Ta!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
Just pick any 'Craft beer', get overcharged for a p*ss poor product and you'll be ok.
9 Comments
Just pick any 'Craft beer', get overcharged for a p*ss poor product and you'll be ok.
So you can't recommend one then??
There are loads out there, lidl & Aldi do their own versions (can't remember exactly what they're called) obviously much cheaper than punk.
From recollection Goose Island, Duvel Vedett aren't too dissimilar
Edited by: "davzzp" 9th Mar 2019
davzzp1 m ago

There are loads out there, lidl & Aldi do their own versions (can't …There are loads out there, lidl & Aldi do their own versions (can't remember exactly what they're called) obviously much cheaper then punk.From recollection Goose Island, Duvel Vedett aren't too dissimilar

Great. I did see some in Lidl so will try some different ones. Cheers.
Most ipa's have that tange to them. Aldi do bottles of old empire and a few others for just over a pound. Can't really go wrong with any IPA if that's what u like. My advice is not to get the lower percentage ones as they don't have the basic taste of ipa in my opinion.
Punk IPA is one of the best out there.

Williams Bros do Joker, which can be found in Aldi, 500ml for about £1.35, amazing!

If you don’t mind spending money I highly recommend checking out anything from Cloudwater. They make some unbelievable beers.

Elvia Juice from Brewdog is my personal favourite.

Lagunitas is good, as is Schiehallion.
Life and Death is pretty good also Elvis Juice
Edited by: "darknoiz" 10th Mar 2019
Was drinking Greene king yardbird IPA last night, 12 for £9 in Tesco, very nice. Tho I really don't get the brewdog popularity
Life and Death, Wild Bill (from Aldi) or Proper Job are my IPAs of choice - all high(er) ABV for that stronger IPA flavour.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants