Groups
    EXPIRED

Alternative to Easymobile

Now that easymobile is closing its doors, I would like to find an alternative. Can anyone help?

I had an easymobile sim in a phone used by my 8 year old son. The phone is locked so that he can only phone us and he probably makes 2 calls a month. We call him perhaps 8 times a month (essentailly he takes it with him when he is round friends houses and we can call him to come home when his dinner is ready etc.). We got £10 free credit with the sim which hasn't expired and would probably last us 18 months.

I would like another provider who won't require constant topping up simply because we have low use. The service from CPW that easymobile recommend (fresh) has a 60p per month charge if you make less than £1.50 of calls. This compares to easymobiles 75p charge every 3 months if you use less than £5 of calls - i.e. a steep increase. They also cut you off if there is no useage over a 3 month period - a possibility for us.

I thought Virgin Mobile may be an alternative but their website seems to imply that you have to top-up every month.

Any ideas?

2 Comments

I am with virgin mobile and you do'nt have to top up once a month. You can top up anytime and you wo'nt lose your credit. I find it the cheapest call rates out there, especially if you get the whole family on virgin. Check them out. Hope that helps.

Original Poster

Thanks - I'm going to sign up with Virgin Mobile.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.812
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would11
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047137
      4. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2547

See more discussions