Expired

Alternative to HUKD?

Found 15th Nov 2014
Community Updates
Ask
23 Comments
take it you already use camelcamelcamel??
Yeah I wanna know this too like money saving pages on Facebook too anyone know any good ones?
Theres a fb page called ashleighmoneysavingexpert thats really good
Used to like camelcamelcamel but recently noticed a few of the prices of deals posted on here for Amazon (not Lightening Deals) where the price was not reflected on the site at all. The most recent one I was remember the Playmobil Infra-Red Crane which went down to £43 something. According to camelcamelcamel the cheapest it has ever been is £49.72......which was not the case...has anyone else come across this?
I would love to know as well as I can't find any x
Rach1309

Used to like camelcamelcamel but recently noticed a few of the prices of … Used to like camelcamelcamel but recently noticed a few of the prices of deals posted on here for Amazon (not Lightening Deals) where the price was not reflected on the site at all. The most recent one I was remember the Playmobil Infra-Red Crane which went down to £43 something. According to camelcamelcamel the cheapest it has ever been is £49.72......which was not the case...has anyone else come across this?

noticed this a few times
Some of the banned HUKD members made some underground site a while back which was pretty similar, but can't remember the URL now.....
I'd LMAO if this thread gets locked!
ChrisUK

Some of the banned HUKD members made some underground site a while back … Some of the banned HUKD members made some underground site a while back which was pretty similar, but can't remember the URL now.....

think thats gone now chris
Unfortunately the hottest deals are not posted here anymore, if the price is cheaper on Amazon, its likely it will be listed here, more expensive by another vendor!

Is there an alternative to HUKD that includes Amazon deals?

Try Amazon.co.uk....
Deal of the Day has the occasional bargain. Not that good though.
offeroftheday.co.uk/
ohh, just seen, Amazon have stopped paying affiliate fees to Hukd hence banned.

well that makes this site even less deserving of my attention. especially the locked threads on the subject of why amazon is banned. why the censorship if there's a valid reason? i got accused of self promoting by a mod, because i mentioned my partners nan was good at knitting jumpers! silly!!

Edited by: "espirit77" 15th Nov 2014
MSE Forums.

black friday on amazon:

deals.money.co.uk/dea…htm
Edited by: "espirit77" 15th Nov 2014
Surely from a business perspective it makes much more sense to keep on retailers even if they don't pay fees due to advertising cheap deals on HUKD therefore attracting new users? I have bought from a very wide number of retailers since joining here.
jdrob123

Surely from a business perspective it makes much more sense to keep on … Surely from a business perspective it makes much more sense to keep on retailers even if they don't pay fees due to advertising cheap deals on HUKD therefore attracting new users? I have bought from a very wide number of retailers since joining here.

I think to really understand the bigger picture you need to have an understand of affiliate marketing.

If you let everyone and anyone advertise then everyone would just end up pulling their commission because Joe Bloggs does not pay commission so why should we?

I think HUKD have structure in place where all online companies pay an affiliate fee (how much and how they work out who pays what I have no idea but I imagine a lot of work has gone into this side of things), otherwise everyone would throw their toys out the pram and HUKD would be a right mess behind the scenes.
Edited by: "NEtech" 16th Nov 2014
Amazon is too big to worry about hukd customers.
Fact
googan4ever

Is this the one selling in Aldi? If so, it was posted on here when the … Is this the one selling in Aldi? If so, it was posted on here when the brochure came out. I thought it looked quite good, but it was getting voted cold when I saw it. If you do a search on here for either the tablet or Aldi & read through the comments there. Might give you a better idea. I'm sure people would've given alternatives to buy as well. Hope that helps.

Thank you googan!
Am I only one that finds mse cluttered and too messy to use. I've often wondered if there were other sites like this but to be honest HUKD ticks most boxes so never really bothered to, if they introduced cashback with the affiliate deals that would be amazing
ceres

I am doing the adult thing

Er, no you're not. [/quote]
ceres

I am doing the adult thing

Er, no you're not. [/quote]what would the adult thing be then?
Oldboy1985

what would the adult thing be then?

X) X)

You stalking me?

Edited by: "ceres" 29th Jan 2015
ceres

Buy the cereal.

agree...... why do I get the feeling that the same person has registered several times under different names to obtain the codes..... fairly recent one that comes to mind is needing it for grandson???

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants