Groups

Alternative to Ipod Shuffle

Hi,

I'm looking for an alternative to the Ipod shuffle something the same physical size with a clip I can wear to the gym or when out running. Preferably with a current song display / or screen.

Maybe somebody out there has something their using & would like to recommend it..

thanks
    2scoops2

13 Comments

Morrisons have the Creative zen 1gb for £10

I've found the sandisk sansa clip to be an excellent little player and they are availaible up to 8GB

Original Poster

the creative zen doesn't have a clip...
    every time I look at this I always seems to end up looking at a SanDisk Sansa clip, that is probably my buy but just wanted to see if there was anything else out there

Original Poster

i like the phillips but no screen
    good alternative to the shuffle or the SanDisk clip

asda are currently doing one by curtis that looks exactly like the shuffle,has a clip too-ten quid for a 1gb.

I had a shuffle and hated it, never knew what songs were coming, or when the battery was flat. Drove me mad, swapped it for one these, not a clip one but can recommend it though, very light, about 1.5 inch square.

http://www.itechnews.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/philips-gogear-sa2840-sa2825-sa2820-mp3-players.jpg

loads better than the shuffle.

Original Poster

barky;6351675

asda are currently doing one by curtis that looks exactly like the … asda are currently doing one by curtis that looks exactly like the shuffle,has a clip too-ten quid for a 1gb.

can't see the clip anywhere
    do you by any chance have a direct link

2scoops2

Original Poster

ChipSticks;6351794

I had a shuffle and hated it, never knew what songs were coming, or when … I had a shuffle and hated it, never knew what songs were coming, or when the battery was flat. Drove me mad, swapped it for one these, not a clip one but can recommend it though, very light, about 1.5 inch square.loads better than the shuffle.

i suppose if it had an accessory pack with holder/clip/arm band or summit
    would be a goer....

2scoops2;6351797

can't see the clip anywheredo you by any chance have a direct link2scoops2

no link m8-they are instore on a big cardboard stand at music and video department

2scoops2;6351813

i suppose if it had an accessory pack with holder/clip/arm band or … i suppose if it had an accessory pack with holder/clip/arm band or summitwould be a goer....

No, I don't think there is. I can understand you wanting a clip one, it was the shuffles only redeeming quality IMO. lol

Original Poster

ChipSticks;6351838

No, I don't think there is. I can understand you wanting a clip one, it … No, I don't think there is. I can understand you wanting a clip one, it was the shuffles only redeeming quality IMO. lol

if only i could find a shuffle sized MP3 with screen & clip

2scoops2

2scoops2;6351524

the creative zen doesn't have a clip...every time I look at this I always … the creative zen doesn't have a clip...every time I look at this I always seems to end up looking at a SanDisk Sansa clip, that is probably my buy but just wanted to see if there was anything else out there

it does

it comes with a silicon sleeve and an attachable clip in the box

works great
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions