Alternative to Logitech K400 media keyboard

Found 17th Jun 2015
I did own one a few years ago and I must have given it to someone. Anyway, need something to control my pc connected to my telly. Really liked the K400 and ideally something like the K830 would be great, but it's a bit expensive. What I want is a bit of a bigger trackpad than the K400, but may end up buying another one anyway. Anyone have experience with the Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard? Or something similar? Cheers.
Community Updates
AskKeyboardLogitech
4 Comments
Just spotted the K400 Plus. Hmmmm

Comment

MIDURIX

Just spotted the K400 Plus. Hmmmm

i just sold my k400 and bought the melee F10 pro for £20 it has the Magic Mouse function plus a keyboard plus a load more functions and it's the size of a normal remote IMO a great piece of kit.
RabS1

Commenti just sold my k400 and bought the melee F10 pro for £20 it has … Commenti just sold my k400 and bought the melee F10 pro for £20 it has the Magic Mouse function plus a keyboard plus a load more functions and it's the size of a normal remote IMO a great piece of kit.

I aim to have just phone, tablet and pc connected to the tv. Need the ability to work Windows and other programs without pulling my hair out, not sure if that one would be up to it, will have a read.

Comment

MIDURIX

I aim to have just phone, tablet and pc connected to the tv. Need the … I aim to have just phone, tablet and pc connected to the tv. Need the ability to work Windows and other programs without pulling my hair out, not sure if that one would be up to it, will have a read.

I use it on windows as well as using it for kodi too and it does the job
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants