Groups

alternative to nitramoors

Banned
    I am sure i have seen somewhere something similiar, anybody any ideas please?

8 Comments

Are you talking about the paint remover type?

Original Poster Banned

ryancs;1542995

Are you talking about the paint remover type?

yes, have used nitramoors before and read somewhere about an alternative, but cant find anything

sassie;1543004

yes, have used nitramoors before and read somewhere about an alternative, … yes, have used nitramoors before and read somewhere about an alternative, but cant find anything

Their called SPVR's. Ill have a look where you can get some in a min. Hows it going anyway. Did you buy a stripper:oops:?

Original Poster Banned

ryancs;1543027

Their called SPVR's. Ill have a look where you can get some in a min. … Their called SPVR's. Ill have a look where you can get some in a min. Hows it going anyway. Did you buy a stripper:oops:?

ok thanks, im half way through doing the hall, stairs and landing and the steamer has burnt my face, dont know how, wouldnt say my face was that close to the steamer, but it has burnt my cheekbones, and the bones under my eyes:oops: Look a right div

also got to take stripper back tomorrow as it keeps blowing my power, so maybe have a day off from doing i tomorrow let the face settle

sassie;1543043

ok thanks, im half way through doing the hall, stairs and landing and the … ok thanks, im half way through doing the hall, stairs and landing and the steamer has burnt my face, dont know how, wouldnt say my face was that close to the steamer, but it has burnt my cheekbones, and the bones under my eyes:oops: Look a right divalso got to take stripper back tomorrow as it keeps blowing my power, so maybe have a day off from doing i tomorrow let the face settle

Ouch
    Anyway i think this is what you are looking for
    toolstation.com/sho…889

Original Poster Banned

ryancs;1543107

OuchAnyway i think this is what you are looking … OuchAnyway i think this is what you are looking forhttp://www.toolstation.com/shop/LubricantsampFinishes/FillersStrippers/d150/sd2889

yes, thanks muchly, i thought i had imagine the product - lol

Banned

sassie;1543127

yes, thanks muchly, i thought i had imagine the product - lol

your supposed to point the front end of the heat gun towards the PAINT.. and not to remove your make up :whistling:

Smirnoff Blue Label works also
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …86144
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      3. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions