Expired

ALTON TOWERS 2-DAY PASS or 1 DAY + Water park + 1 night stay in splash landing or at hotel

7 replies
Found 20th Aug 2008
Looking to go upto alton towers with a couple of friends during september.

Looking for the best possible deal on tickets + hotel.

Would love to stay in either the alton towers hotel or the splash landings one. would only be for 1 night.

Then either a 2 day park pass, or 1 day park and 1 day water park

Any ideas on getting the best possible price?

Thanks!

7 Comments

Heres a half price voucher link if that helps, I think an extra day pass is only a £5 more if you tell them the 1st day your there

hotukdeals.com/ite…-c/

Just got back, we just booked ours from the lego land site.

Had a great time, 3days in lego land and 2nights in a local Holiday Inn including full english cost £195 for family of four, brilliant.

mention code LH012 for 10% discount

Original Poster

Mr 5 in 1;2783510

Heres a half price voucher link if that helps, I think an extra day pass … Heres a half price voucher link if that helps, I think an extra day pass is only a £5 more if you tell them the 1st day your therehttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/230496/alton-towers-voucher-16-adults-11-c/

How easy is it to get the 2nd day pass for £5 then? sounds good but how do i go about doing it, is it a hit n miss kind of thing?

VAMOS DAN;2783866

How easy is it to get the 2nd day pass for £5 then? sounds good but how … How easy is it to get the 2nd day pass for £5 then? sounds good but how do i go about doing it, is it a hit n miss kind of thing?

I read in an earlier thread that you ask as you enter the gates on your first day, I think thats where you get the fast track upgrades too, Im going to try when I go down in September, im staying in Uttoxeter though, wayyyy cheaper £50 B n B

If I can find the earlier thread/quote ill paste it here and ask the person who said it for you.

Original Poster

Mr 5 in 1;2784074

I read in an earlier thread that you ask as you enter the gates on your … I read in an earlier thread that you ask as you enter the gates on your first day, I think thats where you get the fast track upgrades too, Im going to try when I go down in September, im staying in Uttoxeter though, wayyyy cheaper £50 B n B :)If I can find the earlier thread/quote ill paste it here and ask the person who said it for you.

Thanks mate, so are you gonna do the £16 deal then hope for the extra £5 day pass?

Let me know if it works for you

I've got a 50% off splash landings hotel voucher so a room for 1 night will only cost me about £60

VAMOS DAN;2784160

Thanks mate, so are you gonna do the £16 deal then hope for the extra £5 d … Thanks mate, so are you gonna do the £16 deal then hope for the extra £5 day pass?Let me know if it works for youI've got a 50% off splash landings hotel voucher so a room for 1 night will only cost me about £60

I got free passes from saving tokens in the Sun, fixed date of September 6th, so ill pay for anything extra, thats a really good deal for the splash landing hotel!
Im going to try the £5 day extra when I go but im not sure about the fast track and if its worth it???

1st Day = Free
2nd day = £5
Fast Track for two days = £16

Hello Vamos,
Where did you find the 50%off splash landings??
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Camera lens77
    2. Gatwick Airport Parking11
    3. 48 hour working time directive56
    4. Windows 7 reactivation45

See more discussions