Alton Towers

Found 28th Oct 2017
Hi,
Has anyone been to Alton towers recently, just wondering if it's cheaper to buy Fast Track in advance or whether it costs the same price on the day. The Bronze package online is £20, but obviously I don't really want to buy it now ( unless its much cheaper) if on the day queues are not to bad, but can't seem to find out the on park prices

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments

Same price.
Although when I was there Monday fast pass queues were still 15-20 mins long. I

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture6 m ago

Same price.Although when I was there Monday fast pass queues were still …Same price.Although when I was there Monday fast pass queues were still 15-20 mins long. I

Thank you for your reply , much appreciated.
Out of interest what were the normal queue times like

45mins ish for most rides. We just bought £5 single queue jumps at the beginning for a few rides. Oblivion from the big rides had the shortest queue. Download the app for live queue times.

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture1 h, 16 m ago

45mins ish for most rides. We just bought £5 single queue jumps at the …45mins ish for most rides. We just bought £5 single queue jumps at the beginning for a few rides. Oblivion from the big rides had the shortest queue. Download the app for live queue times.

Great - Thank you

They just run the rides at a lower capacity to create a problem people are happy to pay extra to solve its just a con to prise more money from people
Post a comment
@
    Text