Expired

Alton Towers 2nd July

3 replies
Found 24th Jun 2008
Lookin to sort a day out for me and the lads from work be about 10 of us, and obviously we dont wanna be paying full whack entrance fee! All the BOGOFs i have seen expire end of june, has anyone else seen any that will be valid for the 2nd July??

3 Comments

If you go on Alton Towers website,you can book for 10 people for £22.50 each,or i have 5 Tesco vouchers that will get you BOGOF'S, so it would cost you £17.50 each. Valid until end of Oct . ( Happy to post em f.o.c)

Original Poster

luvzabargain;2384371

If you go on Alton Towers website,you can book for 10 people for £22.50 … If you go on Alton Towers website,you can book for 10 people for £22.50 each,or i have 5 Tesco vouchers that will get you BOGOF'S, so it would cost you £17.50 each. Valid until end of Oct . ( Happy to post em f.o.c)

How much for the P&P then mate?

you should stop over in hotel 3 rooms between you 4 in one 3 in other 2 with the woolworths code 'wool' that gets you 50% off bed and breakfast your talking 20-25 quid each to stayover comes to 249 for the 3 rooms. plus im sure alton towers do i bounce back thing were if you buy tickets and want to go back in the park the next day its only a fiver to get back in.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710972
    2. IGN have acquired Humble Bundle1011
    3. Leicester sack their manager!811
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564064

See more discussions