Expired

Alton Towers £5 next day entry question

Found 6th Apr 2012
Like most people i got the two free Alton Towers tickets with the sun and with it came a leaflet that said get £5 next day entry to the park from the box office when you show your sun tickets.

My question is, do you have to stay in the Alton Towers resort to get this deal? and if not do you just buy the tickets from the entrance?

Thanks
Community Updates
4 Comments
Says it's £9 online, £5 is a really good deal seeing as you got the original tickets for free, just a shame it's in the middle of nowhere so it's two lots of travelling.
Original Poster
greg_68

Says it's £9 online, £5 is a really good deal seeing as you got the o … Says it's £9 online, £5 is a really good deal seeing as you got the original tickets for free, just a shame it's in the middle of nowhere so it's two lots of travelling.

Yeah i've looked at b&b's and theres some for £40 a night, which is a lot better value compared to the £140 Alton towers want for one night. And that is with a 50% off voucher.
I pretty that when I went with my free Sun tickets last year you just have to pay the fiver on the way out, the voucher was printed on the back of the entrance tickets so you do not have to stay at the resort
You buy the "bounce back" tickets from the ticket place on the way in or on the way out. £5 each for the following day with the Sun offer or £12 each without it. It then becomes £12 each if you want a third day.
My Son always stays as he likes to get into the park an hour early.
Edited by: "potty_paula" 6th Apr 2012
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants