Groups
    EXPIRED

Alton Towers

Hi Guys,

Looking for some Alton Towers discount or free entry vouchers for going in October. (Our 1st Wedding Anniversary)

I've had a scout about the web but can't see anything that looks ok (usual doggy sites that come to nothing). Any others that I've found expire 30th September!

Any help appreciated.:wink:

Meant to say we don't need accomodation as we've hired a camper van so any deals tied in with accomodation aren't any good either.

5 Comments

Sad that you missed the FREE Alton Towers giveaway we had last month.

Yeh, I've got 5 free ticket vouchers and won't be able to go, shame they have my name on them or you could have had them, sorry x

lastminute.com are running a few offers. dont know if they are cheap enough for you though. ]http//ww…469

Original Poster

Thanks for that!

Cheeky of me to ask as I did actually get 4 free tickets from the last post but we used them this weekend (had a 'adult' weekend - birthday treat) - this time we're all off for the october holidays and really want to take the kids after having such a great time. even 1 free ticket or reduced entry would be good.

Fizziebabes they didn't ask for ID on Saturday - I could try if you aren't going to use them?

tesco club card are deals to alton towers

if you have any
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to cancel Sky subscription33
      2. How to unblock a vacuum hose which is completely jammed with dust and fluff…45
      3. Xbox One S or Xbox One X89
      4. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1328

See more discussions