Expired

Alton Towers

1 reply
Found 10th Oct 2006
Hi,

Im off to Alton Towers in a couple of weeks and the cheapest family ticket I can get is £60 from Alton Towers online direct. Has anybody else seen any cheaper prices .

Thanks in advance

The Chunky One

2 Comments

Hi The Chunky One,

I'm off to Alton Towers on Monday (weather permitting) and £59 is cheapest I can find and that's through lastminute.com - if you use quidco you get 3% back 1.77.

I've searched high and low for free tickets, 2 for 1, free child entry etc without success. I've even entered competitions to win them but it's looking like I'm going to have to pay the £60.

We went on a no kids day there recently with some friends on free tickets that a newspaper were giving away. My only advice is buy a fastpass ticket when you get there £7 each but really worth it.

Maybe someone on the forums has some voucher for 2 for 1 lying about that they aren't going to use.

Have fun!

I have a free ticket from the sun promotion but not sure how much it is worth. I think it gives a free entry but not too sure as email is at my work. Let me know and i can check for you and email the ticket to you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Looking for feedback on Virgin Media V6 TV Box11
    2. Sweet Sunday Codes22
    3. Skateboarding advice (beginner) 25/yo217
    4. Building a PC Need Help!615

See more discussions