Found 3rd Apr 2007
Hi im going to organise a trip to alton towers in late may early june and just wanted to know if anyone knew where i could get some cheap tickets or if anyone knows any coaches/ticket deals whereby around 35-50 people can attend ??

Im in manchester thanks!

21 Comments

Original Poster

Anyone?

How about giving them a ring and trying to beat them down on the price?

If you can't beat them down in price, then try ebay for 'Buy one get one free' entries - This normally saves about £32.00 a time if that's any good?

I have used these many times for Alton,Chessington & Thorpe Park with no problems.

One thing though, if you do decide to go this way, then check the validity/expiry date on the vouchers, and also it is worth checking that they are valid for the dates that you want to go - ie some aren't valid over Easter weekend etc for example.

Have a great time !! :thumbsup:

They do group rates for tickets, don't know how much they are this year but if you give them a call they will give you all the info you need.

Here are the costs for a group (10+ People) :-

Adult (per person) - £21.60
Child (per person) - £14.40
Disabled (per person) - £10.80
Senior (per person) - £10.80

A full list of prices can be found on this site. (Link below) :-

towerstimes.co.uk/par…htm

But it's probably best to call them and find if you can wangle a few more £££ off!

My university sells the ticket 16.5 quid each...

1 hour driving distance from Manchester..

Keep an eye on the national newspapers, they often have voucher offers in around this time of year.

You can buy "2 adult tickets bundle" for £47 from ]buyagift.com and add use the 25% discount code [COLOR=red]843843[/COLOR]

That will bring it down to £17.63 per person. :thumbsup:

Woolworths are still running a deal where they give you a voucher for BOGOF adult tickets to alton, thorpe, chessington etc when you spend 10 quid instore. or at least they were when i went in today

If you have a lot of Nectar points you can get them to swipe your card for some entry,Clubcard deals do Alton Towers too but it take a lot to admit 20+ people you probably best calling up and seeing what price they can give you for group bookings

buyagift no longer allow codes to be used against park tickets :-(

Original Poster

hi everyone sorry i havent been able to reply or add rep

well the group rate is good but its still bit expensive, im going to fone them up and
see what they can offer maybe persuading them that i am at uni! also il try ebay
but to be honest im looking at a minium of 35 people and maximum of 53!

Original Poster

you reckon i could negotiate a price with alton towerS?

loupomm

buyagift no longer allow codes to be used against park tickets :-(

There is a way around that!

Add any other gift to to the shopping cart
Go to basket
Apply the code
Continue shopping
Add the Alton Towers tickets
Go to the basket again
Delete the first gift.

Done :thumbsup:

Original Poster

gmc i tried it it worked but im thinking should i hold out till may?

we are going in june you see i shall leave u rep#!

The 25% offer for buyagift.com should still be around in May. and who knows, a better offer might come between now and then anyway.

Have fun!

buyagift no longer allow codes to be used against park tickets

GMC1001

You can buy "2 adult tickets bundle" for £47 from ]buyagift.com and add … You can buy "2 adult tickets bundle" for £47 from ]buyagift.com and add use the 25% discount code [COLOR=red]843843[/COLOR]That will bring it down to £17.63 per person. :thumbsup:

Awsome going tomorrow now.

Should have cost £136, I paid £72:-D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Original Poster

did u use the site?

roadie

did u use the site?

If you are asking me then yes I used buyagift.

Original Poster

sorry yeh asked u greg! thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Can you improve my PC build?44
    2. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed432
    3. Driving anxiety.2226
    4. Toyota verso camera23

See more discussions