Expired

Alton towers

Found 29th May 2007
Hi,

Could someone please help me, we are going to alton towers soon and was wondering if there are any discounts/ vouchers available.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

14 Comments

spend over £10 in tesco's and you will get a voucher entitling you to one free entry when purchasing a full price adult ticket.

so in essence its a half price entry for 2 people

I think that offers ran out hasn't it? or so i read.

turbocat

Hi,Could someone please help me, we are going to alton towers soon and … Hi,Could someone please help me, we are going to alton towers soon and was wondering if there are any discounts/ vouchers available.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks

Hi, i too have been looking around for some vouchers/deals and i came across some offers on their website, but depends when you are thinking of going.

altontowers.com/con…451

http://media.altontowers.com/adrenalin_square.jpg
http://media.altontowers.com/loonyjune.jpg

I`m still looking, and if i find anything else will let you know.

I am also looking for deals or promotional codes.

We want to stay at the hotel in July/August for 2 nights and when filling in the booking form there is a space for promotional codes but I can't find any.

:roll:

Original Poster

hey - just to keep you guys updated,

the cheapest i have found is on lastminute.com

lastminute.com/lmn…474

(which show up as £24 for adults after 1st June)

£5.00 discount here..http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61151&highlight=alton+towers

turbocat

Hi,Could someone please help me, we are going to alton towers soon and … Hi,Could someone please help me, we are going to alton towers soon and was wondering if there are any discounts/ vouchers available.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks

If there's only two of you going I have one of the Tesco's vouchers that I'm willing to post.

Original Poster

wheatld

If there's only two of you going I have one of the Tesco's vouchers that … If there's only two of you going I have one of the Tesco's vouchers that I'm willing to post.

Hi thanks for the offer, it is appreciated.

Problem is there is 5 of us.
Was thinking of going for the £20 tickets during adrenaline week. -

Anyone know if we can use the tesco voucher on the £20 ticket?? (ie. get 2 tickets for £20)???

turbocat

Hi thanks for the offer, it is appreciated.Problem is there is 5 of us. … Hi thanks for the offer, it is appreciated.Problem is there is 5 of us. Was thinking of going for the £20 tickets during adrenaline week. - Anyone know if we can use the tesco voucher on the £20 ticket?? (ie. get 2 tickets for £20)???

Not sure if you can use the tesco voucher on the £20 ticket but i have four vouchers if you want them.

turbo cat whre u baseD?

Hi,

Noticed this thread and noticed that you would be willing to post wheatld , i only need one voucher and would be very grateful if you would post.

Please reply to this and i shall send you my postage details and if ya want any money for postage.

Thanks

Delve

turbo cat i have one tesco voucher if u want it if not delve can have it free of charge free postage let me know:thumbsup:

Delve

Hi, Noticed this thread and noticed that you would be willing to post … Hi, Noticed this thread and noticed that you would be willing to post wheatld , i only need one voucher and would be very grateful if you would post. Please reply to this and i shall send you my postage details and if ya want any money for postage. ThanksDelve

PM'd you check your messages

Original Poster

hey i rang alton towers and asked them about using the vouchers on the £20 ticket and it cannot be done. Instead it only works on full price (£34) making the entrance £17.

Am therefore thinking that there isnt much diff. between 20 and 17 so therefore to save any inconvenience all round, just thought might as well book them online at £20.

Thanks for the help everyone and the offers:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Is this a good deal for a gaming laptop11
    2. Have you been to Nandos?33
    3. Deezer alternative...Sonos compatible advise please45
    4. Any one up for Netflix Sharing!914

See more discussions