Groups

Alton Towers ban dudes wearing SPEEDOs!

uk.news.yahoo.com/21/…tml

im so gutted.........although from a personal point of view its the bum crack and the belly hanging out they wanna worry about! haha

45 Comments

lol :P

Original Poster

nikkib123;5982590

Good - they are vile!

i'm worried though.......there are fewer and fewer places where i'm actually allowed to show my bum in public:whistling:

Original Poster

nikkib123;5982609

You could take up steaking!

steaking? i would but to many calories kind of off topic that:p

"While women may hail the return of the skimpy bathers, the style itself is not deemed public or family friendly, and therefore we are requesting that male swimmers wear more appropriate styles such as boardshorts."

I LOL'd so much I let out a little bit of wee :oops:

Original Poster

nikkib123;5982624

You were the one who mentioned showing bums off

i'm lost.....please tell me what you meant was "Streaking" and you've failed to miss your typo?

Bye Bye Speedos.......................Hello Mankini. :-D

Original Poster

kyalion;5982634

"While women may hail the return of the skimpy bathers, the style itself … "While women may hail the return of the skimpy bathers, the style itself is not deemed public or family friendly, and therefore we are requesting that male swimmers wear more appropriate styles such as boardshorts."I LOL'd so much I let out a little bit of wee :oops:

good job you weren't wearing speedos then:p

Original Poster

Syzable;5982644

Bye Bye Speedos.......................Hello Mankini. :-D

REEEEEPPPPED :w00t:

Punkytiptop;5982645

good job you weren't wearing speedos then:p

That's your assumption :whistling:

Original Poster

nikkib123;5982646

Oh I give up - get a sense of humour - I'm out of here - fool!

I was teasing come back:thumbsup:

Those who know on here "if anyone" knows that im all about "sense of humor".....:roll:

I think nikki missed the point that she'd done a typo ;-)

Steaking... sounds a bit dodgy. Wouldnt like to get near you girls... ouch !!

Original Poster

kyalion;5982656

That's your assumption :whistling:

haha very true, i do apologise i didnt mean to mock your day wear:thumbsup:

Original Poster

nikkib123;5982665

Oh I see now :oops: Ok sorry, yes it might have worked if I had spelt it … Oh I see now :oops: Ok sorry, yes it might have worked if I had spelt it correctly!

thats ok i will let you off:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Squelds;5982668

I think nikki missed the point that she'd done a typo ;-)Steaking... … I think nikki missed the point that she'd done a typo ;-)Steaking... sounds a bit dodgy. Wouldnt like to get near you girls... ouch !!

i like my steaking medium rare with a.....nice......hot.....rod........in the middle:whistling:

suppose that would be kebabing :w00t:

There is a guy down our beach every year that looks like a 70 year old Tom Sellick back hairs and all !! Yes every year he wears the same old speedo's... puts me off going down there tbh. In some ways i dont know whether hes a... perhaps i shouldnt say it... but hes always there on his own hanging out... literally :-)

Original Poster

nikkib123;5982692

Thanks, I feel like I have ruined your perfectly good thread with my … Thanks, I feel like I have ruined your perfectly good thread with my crappy attempt at humour, bad spelling and insulted you in the process. No supper for me tonight :oops:

thats ok, are you steaking tonight?:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Squelds;5982697

There is a guy down our beach every year that looks like a 70 year old … There is a guy down our beach every year that looks like a 70 year old Tom Sellick back hairs and all !! Yes every year he wears the same old speedo's... puts me off going down there tbh. In some ways i dont know whether hes a... perhaps i shouldnt say it... but hes always there on his own hanging out... literally :-)

i tell my dad not to go but he insists you know the speech " i've been doing this for x amount of years i'm not stopping now!"

Steaking.. is this the new craze where every one meets up in a carpark late at night and takes turns to watch each other......... barbequeing ?

Original Poster

nikkib123;5982706

Maybe :oops:

i got a craving for steaking, the way i see it you owe me a good steaking night lets put on it our to do in 5 yrs or later list:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Squelds;5982718

Steaking.. is this the new craze where every one meets up in a carpark … Steaking.. is this the new craze where every one meets up in a carpark late at night and takes turns to watch each other......... barbequeing ?

you got it!..........we operate a safe steaking car park zone to and you must be careful where you put the hot sauce....

I only ever put my hot sauce between the buns and never spill a drop... am i in ?? :-D

Original Poster

anyway we went off topic there guy & gals! i mean can't they just do an adult zone and kids zone or summat seems like there is no comprimise these days!

Original Poster

Squelds;5982755

I only ever put my hot sauce between the buns and never spill a drop... … I only ever put my hot sauce between the buns and never spill a drop... am i in ?? :-D

thats up to nikkib its her "sport" :thumbsup:

Yep gone a way bit off topic here lol.

Speedos... hate em !!

to be honest, i dont think the problem is the speedos, the problem comes when the 's' falls off, then i dont think it would be family friendly

Punkytiptop;5982603

i'm worried though.......there are fewer and fewer places where i'm … i'm worried though.......there are fewer and fewer places where i'm actually allowed to show my bum in public:whistling:

:lol: I am sure there are still lots of places

nikkib123;5982609

You could take up steaking!

Omg lmao Nikki - you been on that Steak and Cheese site again :w00t:

TomWilkoLFC;5982769

to be honest, i dont think the problem is the speedos, the problem comes … to be honest, i dont think the problem is the speedos, the problem comes when the 's' falls off, then i dont think it would be family friendly

Class :-D

Original Poster

fireheaven;5982778

:lol: I am sure there are still lots of places:

last time i showed my bum in public.....i got an ARS-BO

nikkib123;5982794

Shurrup you! You are supposed to be on my side :lol:

Oh I am but that was toooooo funny not to mention - especially when you got stressed about it. My son keeps asking what I am laughing at :lol:

You made this thread :thumbsup:

Punkytiptop;5982796

last time i showed my bum in public.....i got an ARS-BO

Hahahahah - that just cracked me up

Original Poster

fireheaven;5982800

Oh I am but that was toooooo funny not to mention - especially when you … Oh I am but that was toooooo funny not to mention - especially when you got stressed about it. My son keeps asking what I am laughing at :lol:You made this thread :thumbsup:

I've already repped her we even have a steaking date :thumbsup:

Original Poster

nikkib123;5982815

OMG I will never live this down :lol:

if i ever sell anything that you want let me know i will give you a "steaking" discount

.....i'm not even kidding:thumbsup:

nikkib123;5982808

I know ha ha - at least I owned up :-D

Yeah good on you, you could have gone back and edited but its got to be the post of the month if not year :-D

Punkytiptop;5982809

I've already repped her we even have a steaking date :thumbsup:

:giggle: are you going for her rump ;-)

A blonde walks into a Pharmacy and asks a assistant for some bottom deodorant. The pharmacist overhears and is a little bemused. He explains to the woman that they don't sell bottom deodorant, and never have.

Unfazed, the blonde assures the pharmacist that she has been buying the stuff from this store on a regular basis, and would like some more.

"I'm sorry," says the pharmacist, "we don't have any." We just have underarm deodorants.

"But I always get it here," says the blonde.

"Do you have the container it comes in?"

"Yes!" said the blonde, "I will go and get it."

About an hour later, she returns with the container and hands it to the pharmacist who looks at it and says to her, "This is just a normal stick of underarm deodorant."

Annoyed, the blonde snatches the deodorant back and reads out loud from the package,

"To apply, push up bottom."

Original Poster

fireheaven;5982824

Yeah good on you, you could have gone back and edited but its got to be … Yeah good on you, you could have gone back and edited but its got to be the post of the month if not year :-D:giggle: are you going for her rump ;-)

i don't know what your talking about i'm to innocent for all that ......:oops:

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;5982832

My favourite part of the whole article is this.............Honestly … My favourite part of the whole article is this.............Honestly nothing worse than a bloke who gets in a pool with speedos and lets his man garden hang out, yuck................How thoughtful of Alton Towers:p

Welcome to the fun tinkerbell,

we have now resorted to garden innuendos:thumbsup:

Original Poster

fireheaven;5982842

A blonde walks into a Pharmacy and asks a assistant for some bottom … A blonde walks into a Pharmacy and asks a assistant for some bottom deodorant. The pharmacist overhears and is a little bemused. He explains to the woman that they don't sell bottom deodorant, and never have.Unfazed, the blonde assures the pharmacist that she has been buying the stuff from this store on a regular basis, and would like some more."I'm sorry," says the pharmacist, "we don't have any." We just have underarm deodorants."But I always get it here," says the blonde."Do you have the container it comes in?""Yes!" said the blonde, "I will go and get it."About an hour later, she returns with the container and hands it to the pharmacist who looks at it and says to her, "This is just a normal stick of underarm deodorant."Annoyed, the blonde snatches the deodorant back and reads out loud from the package,"To apply, push up bottom."

thank you for sharing your day with us :whistling:

All this talk of steaking is actually making me quite hungry. Fridge raid coming up :-)

Punkytiptop;5982869

thank you for sharing your day with us :whistling:

Lol not a problem :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1818
      2. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410
      4. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…34

See more discussions