Expired

Alton Towers Booking Form

Found 10th Mar 2010
Updated to 2012 booking form
Hi,
For those people who may have collected the Alton Towers free ticket tokens from the Sun newspaper and haven't got the booking form,you can print one from:

img.thesun.co.uk/mul…pdf

Hope this helps someone
P.S Just in case you are wondering this link came from the Suns web page

13 Comments

Banned

Repped

Very kind of you.

I am looking forward to my trip to Alton Towers I haven't been for years :thumbsup:

when does the offer end for the alton tower tokens i got all 9 now just need to print the form .thanks.

Original Poster

brandonsee1

when does the offer end for the alton tower tokens i got all 9 now just … when does the offer end for the alton tower tokens i got all 9 now just need to print the form .thanks.

Heres the lnk to the 2012 booking form clicky

It looks like the closing date was the 23rd March though.
You never know though it may be worth posting in case they allow a few extra days.
Edited by: "summerjoo" 25th Mar 2012

Did anyone keep a copy of that form?! It's been removed from the Sun's website, and I don't have a copy.

I havent got a form either does anyone know how to get one?

How come they have removed the booking form, when you coud still collect vouchers up until Saturday? Ther are some people trying to rip you offon ebay, and if you do want a voucher for the Sun, you have to join 'Sun+'....eachway you are getting screwed over.

Has anyone managed to get a link for the form?

smithers

I've found a form if anyone is … I've found a form if anyone is interested:-http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/archive/01928/Alton-Towers-Booki_1928597a.pdf

I've collected all of the 9 vouchers then when it's time to book it's impossible to find the online booking form. The sun your crap I'm no longer buying u

Carlkate

I've collected all of the 9 vouchers then when it's time to book it's … I've collected all of the 9 vouchers then when it's time to book it's impossible to find the online booking form. The sun your crap I'm no longer buying u

It was in the paper on the Wednesday if you still have it... bit late now though I guess.

Is this finished now? I have tokens but think I'm too late?

Makeroy21

Is this finished now? I have tokens but think I'm too late?

Yup. Chessington tickets start this weekend though.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Quidco Snow me the money Competition921225
    2. https://shakeasnowglobe.tkmaxx.com/24
    3. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!1212
    4. Wychwood - £5000 + other prizes (Smash for Cash)55

See more discussions