Expired

Alton Towers deals

Found 12th May 2010
Hi all,

Planning on going to Alton Towers this Friday and was wondering if anyone knew of any 2 for 1 offers on or similar?

Many Thanks

5 Comments

Original Poster

andreamurray;8586566

http://www.altontowers.com/uploadedFiles/Special_Offers/facebook-voucher-2010.pdf

Brilliant!!! Rep added

Many Thanks for your help, may even be worth posting as a hot deal?

EDIT: Although i see it expires the 22nd May, still perfect for me though. Thanks again

Raring2go.co.uk have BETTER THAN HALF PRICE (£17 and £12 entry) although you do need a R2G Mag. :whistling:

I have a few r2g mags ere

Original Poster

Disco;8587560

Raring2go.co.uk have BETTER THAN HALF PRICE (£17 and £12 entry) although y … Raring2go.co.uk have BETTER THAN HALF PRICE (£17 and £12 entry) although you do need a R2G Mag. :whistling: I have a few r2g mags ere

Ah cheers, just looked at the offer and doubt I'll be able to get a copy for the mag in time. Many Thanks for the info tho, rep added.

Bane17;8588716

Ah cheers, just looked at the offer and doubt I'll be able to get a copy … Ah cheers, just looked at the offer and doubt I'll be able to get a copy for the mag in time. Many Thanks for the info tho, rep added.

Drop me ya address and i'll pop one in the post anyhoo. You may get it on Friday AM what time you leaving the house?
Post a comment
@
    Text