Groups

Alton towers - do you have to pay for the rides?

Banned
    as above, do you have to pay for rides once in there?

32 Comments

No, I'll give you the first for free!:whistling:

Original Poster Banned

oh thanks jb, thats brill, my daughter is going and wondered how much money to send her with, she is going for the day, will be taking lunch and a drink, so just enough to cover her for a hot daog and drink later in the day then

Original Poster Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;2416309

No, I'll give you the first for free!:whistling:

yeah and the rest youde be paying for;-)

is it not just common sense to go onto the alton towers website to find out]alton towers

make sure you give her enough for a couple of drinks because it can get so hot there in the summer standing around queueing all day long! i went a couple of years ago on what turned out to be one of the hottest days of the year and almost died. should def wear sun cream and would be good if she had a bag she can just put a bottle or two of drinks in to carry around (a bag she wouldnt mind getting stolen mind you)

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;2416365

is it not just common sense to go onto the alton towers website to find … is it not just common sense to go onto the alton towers website to find out]alton towers

and would it not have been common sense to check if this information was available on that site before posting it

Original Poster Banned

morris7;2416374

make sure you give her enough for a couple of drinks because it can get … make sure you give her enough for a couple of drinks because it can get so hot there in the summer standing around queueing all day long! i went a couple of years ago on what turned out to be one of the hottest days of the year and almost died. should def wear sun cream and would be good if she had a bag she can just put a bottle or two of drinks in to carry around (a bag she wouldnt mind getting stolen mind you)

yeah, she will be taking a packed lunch and a couple of bottles of frozen water with her, was just trying to judge how much money to send her with, do you think £20 is ample:oops:

sassie;2416399

and would it not have been common sense to check if this information was … and would it not have been common sense to check if this information was available on that site before posting it

its all there, im not finding it for u, your child, thank me for the suggestion later, no worries

sassie;2416407

yeah, she will be taking a packed lunch and a couple of bottles of frozen … yeah, she will be taking a packed lunch and a couple of bottles of frozen water with her, was just trying to judge how much money to send her with, do you think £20 is ample:oops:

£20 would be ample, and allow her to get a photo or two of her and her friends on the rides if she wants

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;2416410

its all there, im not finding it for u, your child, thank me for the … its all there, im not finding it for u, your child, thank me for the suggestion later, no worries

if you didnt want to help then why waste your time posting trevor:roll:

Well as we always go on all the rides together we cant take packed lunches as there is nobody to hold them. But there are is the normal fast food places that only charge a little more than on the high street. So yes £20 will be plenty. The expensive things are the ride photos if you want them and if the pretty lights of the arcade get you!

Original Poster Banned

she will only have her lunch in a naff bag, so if it gets knicked then no biggie, just want to make sure she has enough money, maybe forget the packed lunch and give her £30

sassie;2416434

if you didnt want to help then why waste your time posting trevor:roll:

i do want to help, hence why i hit u the link, im just sayin im not wasting my time going bk to find u the information.

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;2416466

i do want to help, hence why i hit u the link, im just sayin im not … i do want to help, hence why i hit u the link, im just sayin im not wasting my time going bk to find u the information.

because the info isnt there :roll:

Anyway thanks to the guys that helped, all sorted and rep left for you:thumbsup:

sassie;2416481

because the info isnt there :roll:Anyway thanks to the guys that helped, … because the info isnt there :roll:Anyway thanks to the guys that helped, all sorted and rep left for you:thumbsup:

its only not there if ur blind, go to contact us....phone numbers where u cud have asked, and terms and conditions where it states it clearly! i havent got rep yet, u must have missed me by accident:-D

acecatcher3;2416498

its only not there if ur blind, go to contact us....phone numbers where u … its only not there if ur blind, go to contact us....phone numbers where u cud have asked, and terms and conditions where it states it clearly! i havent got rep yet, u must have missed me by accident:-D

If only a few people hadnt already answered the question

Original Poster Banned

why the chuffin hell would i go to the contact us, when i can ask on here for free, oh and i didnt miss you by accident, it was deliberate:-D

Titchimp;2416505

If only a few people hadnt already answered the question

thats not the point, sassie is saying my link isnt useful, which it clearly is :thumbsup:

sassie;2416507

why the chuffin hell would i go to the contact us, when i can ask on here … why the chuffin hell would i go to the contact us, when i can ask on here for free, oh and i didnt miss you by accident, it was deliberate:-D

Calls to these numbers cost 10 pence per minute on the BT network

lol try not to break the bank, i mean u wud have been on the phone for what...3mins max, thats 30penny sweets wasted!

she wanted and answer not a link.

How about we just give everyone a link to google and wait for the rep to flood in.

[url]www.google.co.uk[/url]

Original Poster Banned

so many words spring to mind, but you really aint worth the ban

sassie;2416535

so many words spring to mind, but you really aint worth the ban

im sorry u feel that way, was only trying to help, dont worry ill keep out of ur threads in future

Have you got the tickets yet Sassie? only I got some money off vouchers you can have if they're any good to you.

Original Poster Banned

hannah19790;2416557

Have you got the tickets yet Sassie? only I got some money off vouchers … Have you got the tickets yet Sassie? only I got some money off vouchers you can have if they're any good to you.

yes i have thank you, she is going with her school, but thank you for the kind offer:thumbsup:

No worries x

I seem to remember there are lockers there that you can lock your bag into, so she could lock her packed luch away and then go back for it when shes hungry leaving her hands free for the rides etc.

Though if she is going with school there is usually enough kids around she knows to keep an eye on bags for you.

Hannah what are these discounts you speak of?:)

kidcat;2416601

I seem to remember there are lockers there that you can lock your bag … I seem to remember there are lockers there that you can lock your bag into, so she could lock her packed luch away and then go back for it when shes hungry leaving her hands free for the rides etc. Though if she is going with school there is usually enough kids around she knows to keep an eye on bags for you.

Yes there is near the entrance costs about £1 returned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;2416613

Hannah what are these discounts you speak of?:)

hotukdeals.com/ite…-vo

Let me know details if you need any x

Hi sassie, i really dont think she will need £20 or £30 pounds, the pictures she can buy are normally rubbish anyway and such a rip off i think they are £5ish each, i would think £10 would be plenty, there is lots of sweet and id she has the money she might over gorge and then be sick when she goes on the rides. xxx

I belive for a fiver your daughter could get a refillable coke thing. Which gives free drink refills all day.

£20 is a good idea, dont go too less, presents will want to be bought etc.

Free.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions