Groups

Alton Towers Tickets bought on eBay

Does anyone have any experience of buying the Sun issued Alton Towers tickets on eBay? I have heard that some of them are being cancelled and buyers being refused entry.
    I'm not sure whether to take the risk to save some £££.
    Any feedback would be appreciated.

11 Comments

SuperEd

Think you have answered your own question ''I have heard that some of them are being cancelled and buyers being refused entry''

i've got 2 for the 15th sep if you're interested ?

Original Poster

How much?

hammish21

How much?

was hoping for £18
    genuine tickets,bought but now cant go,my sons school trip has changed dates
    just checked, and to buy online for those dates is £63.36
    Edited by: "underthestairs" 14th Jun 2011

We got some and had no issues. But your not covered by paypal so it is a risk. However if someone is a longstanding seller on ebay then I would say go for it.

Depends if you can see the tickets on Ebay , that's how they have been cancelling them looking at the bar-codes and ticket numbers

underthestairs

was hoping for £18genuine tickets,bought but now cant go,my sons school … was hoping for £18genuine tickets,bought but now cant go,my sons school trip has changed dates :(just checked, and to buy online for those dates is £63.36

Have still got them tickets

i got some from ebay and had no problem using them at all

timtom13

Have still got them tickets

pardon ????
    Edited by: "underthestairs" 14th Jun 2011

jellybaby22

If your going to sell the tickets on here you'll need to put up a thread … If your going to sell the tickets on here you'll need to put up a thread in f's/ft and I think u need to wait 7 days, just a heads up in case your comment gets reported and u get an infraction ( I could be wrong though can't keep up with the rules round here :p)

yes i will do if anyone is interested,thanks for your help.

deanos

Depends if you can see the tickets on Ebay , that's how they have been … Depends if you can see the tickets on Ebay , that's how they have been cancelling them looking at the bar-codes and ticket numbers

Exactly, I sold some a couple of years ago and made the mistake of the barcode been readable in the picture. The buyer said they were refused entry as the tickes were blocked. Searched the internet at the time and seemed a common issue.

So if you buy off ebay, make sure the picture gives no info away!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …225668
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1625
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416614121
      4. Best advert ever to be seen.1010

See more discussions