Groups

Alton Towers Tommorrow :)

going tomorrow if only been once, yearss ago, its changed alot since, advice?
    best rides?
    ile go on any roller coaser - just done like spinning things like waltzers

18 Comments

take a clean pair of pants

yes have a pair of comfy shoes with you as you will be walking all day , the skyrides that take you to some sections are out of commision due to fire a few months back,

be prepared for long queues

Rita , air and nemesis are the best rides !
    Rita is a very weird experience

chri1143;6391204

be prepared for long queues

Went tuesday no queues, but i'd say different at weekend, big rides are Nemises, Air, Rita and Obillvion....... plus some good smaller back up rides, Went on the rapids and i got wiped out from a massive tidal wave :-D got soaked, have fun and yes the skyrides are out so get them walking shoes on :thumbsup:

Banned

alton towers on a saturday?

hahahaha.

Go on everything!!!!!!!!!!! Que's should not be to bad! Have a great day! Im so jelous!

Original Poster

thanks
    i went on nemesis last time i went, which was a few years ago, But cant wait to go on these new ones like rita :-D

I hope the q's arnt too bad, hate standing waiting in ques for hours xx

Original Poster

Latinosharkey;6391472

Go on everything!!!!!!!!!!! Que's should not be to bad! Have a great … Go on everything!!!!!!!!!!! Que's should not be to bad! Have a great day! Im so jelous!

thankyouuu. xx

might be worth buying the fast track tickets to rita and air

Banned

Latinosharkey;6391472

Go on everything!!!!!!!!!!! Que's should not be to bad! Have a great … Go on everything!!!!!!!!!!! Que's should not be to bad! Have a great day! Im so jelous!

are you all there? The queues will be absolutely horrendous.

and also dont pay full price, still some offers knocking about

Deffo go on Rita.

It is worth paying for the fast track ticket and there is also another fast track ticket which covers Nemesis, Air and something else - would cost £9 for all of them

Banned

jellybaby22;6391645

+1anytime I have been on a saturday its been hours queing....best to go … +1anytime I have been on a saturday its been hours queing....best to go during the week when everyone is a work/school...have fun OP wish I was going...:)

10am on a tuesday has always seemed good for us (outside of school hols).

went on all the major rides apart from oblivion, which is a feat in itself most days - even with fastrack. i didnt even get fastrack last time.

I'm a big fan of 'Air' as well. under rated.

Berry Bish Bash. What a laugh. Don't be fooled by the kids. They're sneaky little tykes that can smell fear.

Lucky you last time I went loved it air was the best ride ever lets just say girl sitting next to me had to cross her arms and started blushing.

The only tip I would say is make sure you are at the gates when they open and try and stay till it shuts.

Personally I'd get to Rita as soon as the gates open, think that is the worst ride for queues and will only get worse as the day passes.

Isn't tomorrow the day they close the big rides for inspection...

I'm sure it is... only the baby rides are open tomorrow.... :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846216
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49395
      3. Find out how good your GP surgery is1111
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism46

See more discussions