Groups
    EXPIRED

Alton Towers - Urgent!

Hey,

I'm going alton towers tommorow with some friends. There will be a group of 5.

Does anyone know of anywhere we can get it any cheaper?

Just entry into the park - no need to stop int he hotel or anything.

£28-32 seems to be the price.

As theres 5 of us is there any family deals or anything? You need to buy 2 days in advance on the site, and there price list is cheaper than the parks but thats not applicable now.

Were 5 18 year old STUDENTS will that work in our favour?

Any help would be appreciated,

thanks

ps. The codes on this site arnt available for this week!:-(

5 Comments

Original Poster

thanks but didnt osmeone on the other thread say its been edited? an its only valid untill june 30?

I got 2X buy one get one free tickets with my Sainsbury shopping on Saturday.
    Its a peel off little voucher they give you - not sure if that is the only prize, I suppose everyone gets something don't they?
    Aaw what a shame you did not get this up earlier - you could all have popped to Sainsburys to buy a few things and got a ticket each - you might have got lucky:-(

Are there no BOGOF vouchers with any of the cereals or washing powders ATM? - if there are you could pop to a 24 hour supermarket tonight it you have one local.

Original Poster

not that i know of

I was at Sainburys earlier as well! didn't give me a voucher when i bought my things though
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Recommend a free reminder app57
      2. How to cancel Virgin Media?811
      3. O2 rewards signed up after top up, still ok?11
      4. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)911

See more discussions