Expired

Alvi's Fashion . . .anybody had issues?

Found 30th May 2015
Hi, Ive purchased a wowcher offer for a 3pc swarovski set for £12 plus £3.99 p&p instead of £99.

I completed everything and processed the order nearly 4 weeks ago and still havent received it! ive been on the website and filled out a contact form with no response, sent 4 emails and no response, rang the dodgy 0900 number on the website and its dead. ive done a few google searches Nd found a 020 number but thats just an answerphone.

seems im going to have to contact wowcher and paypal as its coming upto 30 days. Just wondered if anybody else has had any issues with Alvis's fashion?

thanks in advance for any replies

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
AskClothes
35 Comments
Yes, I've experienced issues also. I ordered a watch (wowcher deal) in May and 3 months later, I have no watch and no refund. I've contacted them many times by email and have been promised re-delivery or a refund. However, my last few emails have gone unanswered.

Good luck trying to contact wowcher though, I've phoned them twice now and have been transferred to an "overflow" department. Apparently when the lines are busy, this department takes calls, records numbers and advises that someone will call back. I'm still waiting
just to update on this, item did arrive. very poor quality and just in a zip food bag! very poor service from alvi's fashion. I wont ever be buying from there again!
This doesn't fill me with confidence. I ordered 4 items from them about 3weeks ago and no recent response from them via email
I am having similar problems with this company. Only getting automated responses to start with and their statement that they contact you within 48 hours is wrong, my response took over 5 days and then they asked for information I had already supplied. Eventually was told they would look in to it as a matter of urgency, but if the goods hadn't arrived within 2 - 3 days to contact them again. This was approximately 4 weeks after the goods should have been delivered. I am still waiting for another response or the goods - not that they will be much use now as they were Christmas items. I would not recommend or use this company again.
I too had issues with this company. Took 3 months to get my poor quality item. I went to Citizens advice about them it got so bad. I don't think I would ever have received my item otherwise.
I remembered I ordered 2 body chains and after over a month not received the second order, as nothing in wowcher,
advises any contact details for them, tried to google but the 1st site came up in their name is classified as a potential warning of a virus. Who are they, why did wowcher choose them? and how do you get in touch with them. think I'll be contacting wowcher.
Yes I'm another victim..ordered and paid for a watch for birthday present..to b delivered within 5 days..bday passed..no watch. Never again..very angry. Bought this through woucher..won't use this site again either.
avoid this seller at all cost!! its all cheap Chinese knock off stuff! had problems with them through wowcher! i got wowcher wallet credit back after asking to return the items but didnt get a reply from them at all.
So glad I looked at these reviews. Just about to buy some Alvi fashion jewellery via livingsocial. Won't now.
I to ordered a watch. It was delivered pretty rapidly but upon removing it from the wrapping to try it on the clasp fell apart compete with springs. Normally I just put stuff like that back together but couldn't. Have emailed and had no reply. Not happy what so ever and will always watch for that name before I order anything else
I ordered Tibetan style elephant jewellery set on the 21 July and still not received my order I will now give it another couple of days and if my order does not turn up then I will be getting on to the supplier again
I ordered a Tibetan style jewellery set on the 14th July and still haven't received my order. It was supposed to take 5 days.. Will contact them on Monday. Oh dear! I feel I've been had.
I bought a ring through Wowcher and I haven't received it. I got in touch with them and email came back undelivered. I contacted Wowcher and they gave contacted them but their email address is the same as I used, so I went on their website and Wowcher has an 'l' missing. I forwarded Wowchers email onto them but I'm not holding my breath. I am surprised that Wowcher are still using them after reading these reviews.
I ordered a watch from these via wowcher. The watch was allegedly priced at £99 reduced to about £10. The watch arrived. The quality of the watch was very poor and is not worth the £10 let alone £99 it is priced on their website.
My advice is do not buy the junk this company sells. Save your money and buy something decent.
Same here paid for a Geneva watch app £99.99 now £10.99 through wowcher which stated 5 days delivery etc never arrived. Avoid wowcher at all costs me & friend are out of pocket as they message back but after 20/30 exchanged emails still dont issue a replacement or refund. Fuming is an understatement.
Omg wish I had seen this page before I purchased - absolute tat jewellery I bought of social living it was a special present for a friend and says it should have been 60.00 when it came I would not have even paid 99p I have emailed them over and over again for. A refund but to no avail- please steer clear of this site
It's the same with all those "group buy" sites whether it's groupon goods, social living, wowcher etc. - unless the brand of the product is well known and promised ahead of time, don't buy. If you buy some jewelry piece from some unknown dealer, you will get something that looks like it was made in a school art class and nobody will help you. Especially the ones that claim to use "Swarovski elements", you'll get something that looks like a knock-off of what you saw in the pictures.
I have had terrible issues I purchased a watch via Alvisfashion on 1st August still haven't received it, emailed 3 times no response Wowcher have now got involved. They were quite happy to take my money but I will be pursuing this matter but would never purchase from them again. This also has made me re-think using Wowcher.
I have had the same issues, I ordered makeup brushes, I have been going back and fourth to wowcher and alvisfashion, alvisfashion even said that they will APPARENTLY investigate if it was delivered .. I asked them if they had any luck ??? I was obviously ignored .. Never buying from the con site again never got my refund either, it's nearly 3 months and they can't get them to me, if you have free money to throw .. Then this is for you .. And with the bonus of stress
Finally recieved my geneva watch could of got it off the market for less no way is it worth £99 its not worth the £10 I paid I suppose you dont get anything for nothing hope no one else gets conned disgusted
I've never seen so much junk sold for ridiculous prices. Alvi's Fashion sell The 'Tibetan silver plated carved bracelet' that sells for 99p on ebay from China for £60?! And the cheap junk 'Tibetan elephant set' for £76?! Again, all from China @ £1.52 the set?! They obviously don't have any morals selling this junk for these prices. Please, please, please check online first before buying from any voucher site by copying and pasting the title / name of item into ebay, for instance, and I guarantee you'll probably find it there and cheaper with free delivery. Cliche coming up... if it looks too good......
I've never seen so much junk sold for ridiculous prices. Alvi's Fashion sell The 'Tibetan silver plated carved bracelet' that sells for 99p on ebay from China for £60?! And the cheap junk 'Tibetan elephant set' for £76?! Again, all from China @ £1.52 the set?! They obviously don't have any morals selling this junk for these prices. Please, please, please check online first before buying from any voucher site by copying and pasting the title / name of item into ebay, for instance, and I guarantee you'll probably find it there and cheaper with free delivery. Cliche coming up... if it looks too good......
Appalling customer service!!! Cannot deliver the product on time as advertised. Failed to respond after several attempts of contact to arrange a refund.
BobIzYaUncle

Hi, Ive purchased a wowcher offer for a 3pc swarovski set for £12 … Hi, Ive purchased a wowcher offer for a 3pc swarovski set for £12 plus £3.99 p&p instead of £99.I completed everything and processed the order nearly 4 weeks ago and still havent received it! ive been on the website and filled out a contact form with no response, sent 4 emails and no response, rang the dodgy 0900 number on the website and its dead. ive done a few google searches Nd found a 020 number but thats just an answerphone.seems im going to have to contact wowcher and paypal as its coming upto 30 days. Just wondered if anybody else has had any issues with Alvis's fashion?thanks in advance for any repliesShared Via The HUKD App For Android.

Hi I too was a victim last year I ordered to waterproof pouches for water sports and it was months of unanswered messages and lots of calls to Wowcher before I eventually got my purchases. I think Wowcher should stop using them immediately as there clearly seems to be a reoccurring pattern.....
Yes, I am the same. Purchased glitter eye shadow sets through Wowcher which should have come 2 weeks ago. I have emailed Alvi's Fashion but had no response. Like you I will now be contacting Wowcher.
Hi, Ive purchased a wowcher offer for a 3pc swarovski set for £12 plus £3.99 p&p instead of £99.
I completed everything and processed the order nearly 4 weeks ago and still havent received it! ive been on the website and filled out a contact form with no response, sent 4 emails and no response, rang the dodgy 0900 number on the website and its dead. ive done a few google searches Nd found a 020 number but thats just an answerphone.
seems im going to have to contact wowcher and paypal as its coming upto 30 days. Just wondered if anybody else has had any issues with Alvis's fashion?
thanks in advance for any replies
Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
[/quote]
Am the same ordered a watch for the BARGIN price of £10.00 but nothing has arrived sent e mails ... Nothing going to put it down to experience....Wished I had seen this site first

Yes, I ordered glitter eye kits, didn't receive them so emailed Alvis Fashions but no response. Have now got Wowcher involved who have also contacted Alvis Fashion and still waiting for a reply. Watch this space!
I am in the same boat with the glitter make up set. I have contacted Alvi's, contacted Wowcher who have contacted Alvi's (all done through email). It seems no one has a phone these days. I am surprised Wowcher keep letting this Merchant do these deals on their site. They must have had lots of complaints about them. I have sent a DM and tweet to Wowcher with a link to this page so they can see the bad rep they are getting in the hope it wakes them up to this terrible merchant. Unfortunately at their deals are so cheap some people won't even bother to enquire as the why their order hasn't arrived. I will certainly not be using Wowcher again unless I really have to but if I do use them I will be Googling the merchant to see if they check out.
Believe it or not, my order came today! No replies to my email but at least the goods have arrived. Not sure of the quality, packaging is in Chinese. Don't want to open them as they are Christmas gifts. Not holding up much hope for the quality but at least I have what I ordered. Good luck with your order. Keep us posted on here.
I had same problem with a Geneva watch on Living Social website.
no goods rec'd, no response to any emails. going to get back in touch with Living Social as they must have a responsibility to ensure companies they deal with are genuine.
I ordered a watch 4 weeks ago still not arrived im going to email Alvi's fashion now as wowcher tells us to email the company first before they can do anything.:(
Yes, I had problems with Alvi's Fashion via Wowcher a couple of months ago. My goods didn't arrive when they should, I contacted Alvis Fashion but got no response or acknowledgement. Finished up emailing Wowcher who then emailed them and copied me in. I eventually got my goods but no apology from anyone. When I searched I found loads of people were having trouble with Alvis Fashions so I am surprised Wowcher are still dealing with them. It has certainly put me off dealing with Wowcher in the future.
Also ordered several weeks ago. Makeup and brushes again from wowcher. Think I might contact the police as fraudulent sales. Never received items and they never answer the phone. We should all be contacting the police even for a small amount of money. My bank has advised they will refund the money if wowcher won't. They said they would investigate. Pointless
I bought a deal from wow her for pill box from aldis fashion and it's not turned up. Checked their site and found no contact details also noticed prices are extortionate compared to other sites!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants