Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

(Always) Free Books on Kindle - With a good rating, please

Posted 12th Jul
Please add books which are always free on Kindle.
That way we can only post books with a price which sometimes hits zero in the Deals section.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

9 Comments
Writing a vision Statement and setting goals

amazon.co.uk/gp/…d0i

41365262-GmheS.jpg

Everybody has a dream. Some wish to someday have an ideal house. A job we adore. Others dream of a family. Some dream of taking exciting trips to exotic locations.

Those few who have been so worn down by life that their dreams feel lost, take heart. A dream lurks in there, even if it is simply the dream to be able to dream again.

The key to achieving nearly every dream is planning. It’s about taking those steps to get you to your goal.

This book takes you step by step through the process. You’ve already taken the first step – you’re examining this book! Now keep putting those feet one in front of the other and move forward toward your dreams.
Freebies Section?
Predikuesi12/07/2020 09:31

Freebies Section?

The freebies are only for books which are free temporarily... had a message from moderators. These books seem to be free most or all of the time.
fearona12/07/2020 09:54

Comment deleted

Yeah. I tried to post some of these in the Freebies site, but was told that it needed to be in the discussion part. I will probably get tired of adding books and expire thread!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants