Alza

Posted 11th May
Hi, I’ve seen something (that’s out of stock everywhere) on the alza website and their reviews seem hit and miss(a lot of poor reviews due to the returns policy)
Anyone ordered anything from them? And any opinions please? 🙈
Thanks
Community Updates
12 Comments
Czech company. I would avoid any from that part of Europe.
I ordered a mini micro scooter from there 2 years ago. Arrived no problem, tracked and was genuine branded product at much cheaper price than I could have gotten here. Haven't ordered since but I had a positive experience with them
smm8712/05/2020 08:23

I ordered a mini micro scooter from there 2 years ago. Arrived no problem, …I ordered a mini micro scooter from there 2 years ago. Arrived no problem, tracked and was genuine branded product at much cheaper price than I could have gotten here. Haven't ordered since but I had a positive experience with them

The item I’m looking at is a Lego item so unless it’s a Ali express item, I can’t see how it could be anything else...
Alza if fine tbh. One of the best/top companies in Czech Republic with electronics and now much more

Ordered pc parts around £1200 a month ago. Was delivered 4 days later by Dpd. No issue. All went smooth.

I bought from them several times.
zworld12/05/2020 00:44

That part of Europe? They provide 2 years consumers warranty and they have excellent customer service.
It is not just about the country.
zworld12/05/2020 00:44

What's wrong with Czech republic? (I really would like to know?)

Alza is one of the biggest companies there, with their little annoying mascot lol.

I ordered plenty times as well. Not only electric but perfumes too. Calvin Klein's Eternity 100ml costs here more than 50£ and over there 20-25£ (depends how strong Czech koruna is, now is weak so better shopping for us.. it's 31 used to be like 27-28max for past few years).
Aici12/05/2020 13:21

That part of Europe? They provide 2 years consumers warranty and they have …That part of Europe? They provide 2 years consumers warranty and they have excellent customer service.It is not just about the country.

It's up to the OP if he wants to get into a lot of grief. OP, sometimes the price you save is not worth the hassle that follows.
zworld12/05/2020 22:10

It's up to the OP if he wants to get into a lot of grief. OP, sometimes …It's up to the OP if he wants to get into a lot of grief. OP, sometimes the price you save is not worth the hassle that follows.

Sorry, but you are talking nonsense.

I am sure you are buying everything local, made in GB and paying extra for same things so there is no “hassle” involved. Good for you.
Rest of us are not so lucky to be able to throw money away and we sadly have to buy same things but cheaper from somewhere else.
Aici12/05/2020 22:20

Sorry, but you are talking nonsense. I am sure you are buying everything …Sorry, but you are talking nonsense. I am sure you are buying everything local, made in GB and paying extra for same things so there is no “hassle” involved. Good for you. Rest of us are not so lucky to be able to throw money away and we sadly have to buy same things but cheaper from somewhere else.

Where did I say about buying local and that only if it's made on our shores?
I prefer to buy my stuff from a company operating here as it gives me peace of mind.
Edited by: "zworld" 12th May
I am sure. So do I. Sadly I cant afford waste money.
Also you can have nightmare experience buying from here as well as from other countries.
Depends on the company itself. That is what I said. Alza is absolutely fine.
They are 100% legitimate. Don't be afraid. I have lots of orders. I had never any problem.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions