Alza.co.uk

Posted 15th Jul
Has anyone actually purchased from this site? As it doesn’t look as professional as other sites but the prices are good.

If I was going to purchase I’d probably use my credit card for the added protection. Trust pilot is 3.4 with some saying excellent and others having issues.
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
yep i have a good few times ands a whole PC too. Believe they are based in czechand had, i swear, a mile long recept haha
Just looking for a monitor, keep missing some
Of the deals here. Tried to get box to Price Match Alza as they look a little more professional, but they won’t as they said they won’t lose money on items lol.

You use your credit card or Paypal for that protection?
flexeh15/07/2020 22:19

Just looking for a monitor, keep missing someOf the deals here. Tried to …Just looking for a monitor, keep missing someOf the deals here. Tried to get box to Price Match Alza as they look a little more professional, but they won’t as they said they won’t lose money on items lol. You use your credit card or Paypal for that protection?

Credit card if over £100 and using trader's direct gateway;
"PayPal Credit" if over £100 and no direct gateway;
or PayPal if you're OK to settle for whatever minimal protection PayPal offers, which does not include warranty.
whats traders direct gateway mate?
flexeh16/07/2020 12:25

whats traders direct gateway mate?

Direct (payment) gateway = where the card info / payment is processed directly by the trader's merchant services provider, and not paid to and processed by a third party.
An example of third party payment/processing is PayPal account or traditional Worldpay, although confusingly both those providers can operate direct merchant services.

Rule of thumb: if the trader's name exclusively appears on the payment method statement, it is direct gateway = S75-friendly;
if the processor's name also appears on the payment method statement, it implies 3rd party processing = not S75-friendly.

Additionally "PayPal Credit" is S75 friendly. PayPal account is not.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants