am getting married tommorrow :-)

OMG so nervous but excited xx

25 Comments

congratulations !

Have a lovely day.

Banned

hope you have a lovely time and the weather is good for your day, best wishes xx

Have a good time. x

Take it all in as the day flies by so quick.

Congratulations...have a great day. :thumbsup:

I hope you are as happy as I "THOUGHT" I was going to be.

you enjoy skafairy - best wishes - suns going to shine:thumbsup:

have a great day if thats you in your avi i am sure you will look Absolutely stunning

Congratulations and have a great day. You'll have a blast and then wonder what you were nervous about.

Original Poster

Thank-you all for your kind wishes,i hope it's going to be nice weather wise too. It is Scotland am in though so not to hopeful lol x

Have a fantastic day, I hope you have a fantastic day together x

http://www.hooverwebdesign.com/free-printables/good-luck/good-luck-greeting5.gif

hope you have a lovely day...... best wishes xxx

supermod

http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m438/Sigma_Pics/Fun%20and%20Congrats%20Pics/wedding-congratulations-s.jpg
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Hope the weather is great & that you have a fab day, congratulations [/COLOR]
[/FONT]

have a great day :>)

Many Congrats!!
Enjoy every second as it passes so quickly.
You will be nervous but just remember you will be surrounded by friends and family who care about you. So have a blast!

I'm really pleased for you hun x

Have a lovely day and I hope you and your OH have a fantastic life together xxx

Skafairy;6513528

Thank-you all for your kind wishes,i hope it's going to be nice weather … Thank-you all for your kind wishes,i hope it's going to be nice weather wise too. It is Scotland am in though so not to hopeful lol x

i got married in gretna in november and it was a lovelly day, a bit cold but the sun was shining, it was a nice autumn day

massive congrats hun!! weather is better here in the south east..dunno where u are but hope weather is awesome for u as well!

eeeeek so excited for u. let us know how u get on!!

Congratulations .... :thumbsup: have a long and happy life together.]http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/CBSA/smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-045.gif[/IMG]

Skafairy;6513528

Thank-you all for your kind wishes,i hope it's going to be nice weather … Thank-you all for your kind wishes,i hope it's going to be nice weather wise too. It is Scotland am in though so not to hopeful lol x

Well I'm in Glasgow at the moment and theres not even a cloud in the sky. Lets hope it's like this tomorrow for you. :thumbsup:

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/9995/cong1.jpg

Original Poster

Hi all,thank's for your lovely wishes. Just to let you know i had a fab day,loved every minute xx

glad to hear it went so well MRS!! are u off on honeymoon?

Skafairy;6575465

Hi all,thank's for your lovely wishes. Just to let you know i had a fab … Hi all,thank's for your lovely wishes. Just to let you know i had a fab day,loved every minute xx

so glad you had a lovely time.

Hope you and your OH are enjoying married life xxx

Original Poster

magicbeans;6576978

glad to hear it went so well MRS!! are u off on honeymoon?

Go on monday hubby couldnt get this week off

ClarityofMind;6576986

so glad you had a lovely time.Hope you and your OH are enjoying married … so glad you had a lovely time.Hope you and your OH are enjoying married life xxx

Hehe it's pretty much the same as usual but still nice xx

Skafairy;6575465

Hi all,thank's for your lovely wishes. Just to let you know i had a fab … Hi all,thank's for your lovely wishes. Just to let you know i had a fab day,loved every minute xx

Glad it was lovely - enjoy your break:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    2. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1214
    4. GOT Leaks again614

See more discussions