Expired

Am having bread and cheese for dinner! (It's too late and I'm too knackered to cook anything!)

26 replies
Found 23rd Feb 2009
Any else have anything as low maintainance as that?

26 Comments

im eatin a pack of mcvities choc digestive caramel biscuits.........had tea earlier on

toast with marmite.
just got back from my kung fu class and am knackered too

slackrat77;4468479

toast with marmite.

Too much information:-D

pot noodle sandwich yum yum

ilovepink;4468489

awesome!

cuppa tea...and some toasted wheaten bread with pate...fantastic!

ilovepink;4468489

Do you know that you are what you eat?:p

oohhh im feeling hungry, what should I have?

ilovepink;4468489

ahh...but which colour?green goes well in the old sandwich!:thumbsup:

pancakes, made for me by my dad, cos i had to collect my car from the garage.

i'm a 38 year old, divorced mother, with my own house, but dady still makes me pancakes (on reflection i'm not very low maintenance at all). :whistling:

im having same as you well cheese toastie slightly more effort but the hubby is doing it so less effort for me heehee i did make our teas tho at 4 so im not that lazy haha

wonder-baby;4468571

pancakes, made for me by my dad, cos i had to collect my car from the … pancakes, made for me by my dad, cos i had to collect my car from the garage.i'm a 38 year old, divorced mother, with my own house, but dady still makes me pancakes (on reflection i'm not very low maintenance at all). :whistling:

is it not pancake day tomoro?or do you just like pancakes?

Went out for pizza+beer.

(no, not pizza hut)

shaneomac;4468529

ahh...but which colour?green goes well in the old sandwich!:thumbsup:

beef

shaneomac;4468593

is it not pancake day tomoro?or do you just like pancakes?

i think he was testing in anticipation of the big event. he's retired so does strange things to pass the time. he also knows i LOVE pancakes.

wonder-baby;4468658

i think he was testing in anticipation of the big event. he's retired so … i think he was testing in anticipation of the big event. he's retired so does strange things to pass the time. he also knows i LOVE pancakes.

that guys a legend!he's practising so they are all good tomoro-i like it!:thumbsup:
EVERYONE has to love pancakes!espically when someone else makes them!

ilovepink;4468640

beef

also a good sandwich maker!i always have to add a wee bit more ketchup tho:whistling:

shaneomac;4468695

that guys a legend!he's practising so they are all good tomoro-i like … that guys a legend!he's practising so they are all good tomoro-i like it!:thumbsup:EVERYONE has to love pancakes!espically when someone else makes them!

he is a legend and his pancakes are the absolute best. He even makes them as you wait in the kitchen, so that they are hot, hot hot. i'm really spoiled.

i havent had dinner yet! hubby is getting a surprise when he finishes work! i have packed the kids off to gran/nanas for the night i am all dressed up if you know what i mean and i,m going to drive over to his work and pick him up!

wulshaz;4468825

i havent had dinner yet! hubby is getting a surprise when he finishes … i havent had dinner yet! hubby is getting a surprise when he finishes work! i have packed the kids off to gran/nanas for the night i am all dressed up if you know what i mean and i,m going to drive over to his work and pick him up!

high five!:thumbsup:

wonder-baby;4468798

he is a legend and his pancakes are the absolute best. He even makes … he is a legend and his pancakes are the absolute best. He even makes them as you wait in the kitchen, so that they are hot, hot hot. i'm really spoiled.

awesome!means you can eat them immediately and easily decide how many more you want..
wanna rep your dad for being kewl...but hey-youl do!lol!:thumbsup:

Tidy....

my kids and hubby had pizza hut :P

I ate some of yesterday's stew.

chopped up banana and chips sticks in a buttered roll and one of those squishy orange bag drink thing

kaits;4469438

chopped up banana and chips sticks in a buttered roll and one of those … chopped up banana and chips sticks in a buttered roll and one of those squishy orange bag drink thing

capri sun?nice...almost my fav carton of juice..that would have to be strawberry ribena..
strawberry ribena and flaming hot munster munch....breakfast of champions:whistling:

shaneomac;4469798

capri sun?nice...almost my fav carton of juice..that would have to be … capri sun?nice...almost my fav carton of juice..that would have to be strawberry ribena..strawberry ribena and flaming hot munster munch....breakfast of champions:whistling:

[email protected] munch. I am still reeling from the sights of Grex's hogi box yesterday. you're good it was indeed capri sun:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whey protien618
    2. Wireless headphones11
    3. Driving anxiety.2429
    4. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G916

See more discussions