Groups

Am I Allowed To Do This In For Sale/Trade Section?

I need to send some stuff off tomorrow but have no money in my bank account, have money in my paypal though.

Am I still allowed to send someone money through paypal and they send me the same amount through bank transfer? I've seen people do it before but not sure if admin have put a stop to it?

Let me know if I can, thanks.

9 Comments

no. you cant.

you can post parcels using parcel2go using paypal and also if you take payment via payal you can print royal mail postage using paypal for payment

Original Poster

shanecr;6013134

no. you cant.

ah :-( ok thanks.

Can you not use paypal postage?

Original Poster

grabbit;6013153

Can you not use paypal postage?

that is an option actually...pretty pricey, think it may be my only option though.

Banned

Just hand write their address?

smasha7;6013158

that is an option actually...pretty pricey, think it may be my only … that is an option actually...pretty pricey, think it may be my only option though.

It's the same price though.. lol..

Original Poster

t0mm;6013191

It's the same price though.. lol..

I was planning to send 2nd class...can only do 1st class with paypal :lol:

smasha7;6013158

that is an option actually...pretty pricey, think it may be my only … that is an option actually...pretty pricey, think it may be my only option though.

In emergency situations the small difference between 1st and 2nd class postage becomes minimal :-D

Original Poster

grabbit;6013231

In emergency situations the small difference between 1st and 2nd class … In emergency situations the small difference between 1st and 2nd class postage becomes minimal :-D

True...I'll just do that then.

Cheers people
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1313
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 3911
      4. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine11

See more discussions