am i allowed to offer a free psn game on here

Banned
i got it free my self rag doll kung fu plastic of the usa store
disscuss i dont want anything in return, btw it was a freebie not long ago

8 Comments

Original Poster Banned

only asking this first instead of offering it, incase i get infractionised lol

it would involve me giving an email address and password the account is only used for usa demos etc vids ( not my main account)

i think you are. can i have it?

ouh well, i dont see why not, and id absolutely love it if you had it up for offer

Rob

you are allowed to offer it i think long as you give it away for free and dont sell

Original Poster Banned

noted from above post's il wait for a mod to confirm this is ok

dj_urban;5952333

noted from above post's il wait for a mod to confirm this is ok

You need to report the thread, as a mod is unlikely to randomly read this thread(you have to be on the hit-list for that honour).

I believe it's okay to give it away.

Original Poster Banned

thesaint;5952392

You need to report the thread, as a mod is unlikely to randomly read this … You need to report the thread, as a mod is unlikely to randomly read this thread(you have to be on the hit-list for that honour).I believe it's okay to give it away.

i used the report tab a few mins ago, :thumbsup:

mod

Hi

Yes you can give it away. If you want to post it though you'll need to put it in misc if you want to cover your postage costs. So, weigh/measure the item and get the cost from RoyalMail website. If you don't want to cover your costs then you can still list in misc.

Regards
andywedge

PS Thread locked as answer given

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553774
  2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047087
  3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424114480
  4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767192

See more discussions