Groups

Am I allowed to sell a modded Wii on here???

With plenty accesories including fit board, controllers nun chucks, any amount of games etc...

6 Comments

supermod

You can sell a modded console but you cannot charge extra for it - it must still be sold at or below the standard RRP for the Wii. You will also need to report http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/custom_buttons/report.gif this MISC thread to be MOD closed & then wait 7 days before relisting it for sale, thanks.

Banned

surely you can't sell the games with it?

colinsunderland;8756262

surely you can't sell the games with it?

Originals yes, "back-ups" no

Banned

harlzter;8756285

Originals yes, "back-ups" no

thats what i meant, when someone says they have a modded wii and any amount of games I would presume them not to be original :-D

Original Poster

Just wondering then, how can you sell a modded wii console, but not the modded games with it....... Is it not illegal to mod a console??? I dont know whether it is or it isnt, that is why I am asking the question...

poolielad;8756551

Just wondering then, how can you sell a modded wii console, but not the … Just wondering then, how can you sell a modded wii console, but not the modded games with it....... Is it not illegal to mod a console??? I dont know whether it is or it isnt, that is why I am asking the question...

not illegal to modify a console, however, when you do, you are voiding your warranty.

But the nintendo wii's can be modded via software, so if it breaks, its a two minute job to reset it back to the way it was.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044563
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410

See more discussions