Groups
    EXPIRED

Am i allowed to sell a Navigo sat nav but with tomtom installed?

Just looking for a steer off the mods i have a navigo sat nav but with tomtom8 installed on it, i bought it off ebay so was valid on there i presume, just wary i dont wanna break any rules?
    obviously dont want to post if not allowed?

13 Comments

not sure if its allowed however even it is now because you mentioned it here you'd have to wait another 7 days.

I'd say probably not.

Unless it's a genuine licensed copy of the tomtom software.

You should advertise it as a package, satnav plus tomtom on sd card :thumbsup:

unless its a genuine copy of tom tom and you have the licence to resell it cannot be sold,also you will need to wait 7 days from having this thread locked

transit;8176554

You should advertise it as a package, satnav plus tomtom on sd card … You should advertise it as a package, satnav plus tomtom on sd card :thumbsup:

What, like a genuine tom tom sd card:whistling:

jtx;8176565

What, like a genuine tom tom sd card:whistling:

I'm giving the OP the benefit of the doubt :whistling:

If you can demonstrate that the TomTom software and license are legit then you will be allowed to sell it.

Original Poster

no probs will try it on another forum

PS incredibly an&l to say because its mentioned in a discussion it then cant be sold on the for sale forum get a grip these rules ruin this site

clnmckec;8177917

get a grip these rules ruin this site

Says the user who wants to sell illegal items to an unsuspecting public:pirate:

Original Poster

jtx;8180028

Says the user who wants to sell illegal items to an unsuspecting … Says the user who wants to sell illegal items to an unsuspecting public:pirate:

no i was quite clear from the outset asking if it was ok if it was ok it woud have been clear

Banned

clnmckec;8180903

no i was quite clear from the outset asking if it was ok if it was ok it … no i was quite clear from the outset asking if it was ok if it was ok it woud have been clear

oh thats ok then - you'd tell people your selling illegal goods.

clnmckec;8180903

no i was quite clear from the outset asking if it was ok if it was ok it … no i was quite clear from the outset asking if it was ok if it was ok it woud have been clear

so you are selling pirated media elsewhere now....rules are perfectly clear,its people like you who ruin the forums

Banned

clnmckec;8177917

no probs will try it on another forum PS incredibly an&l to say because … no probs will try it on another forum PS incredibly an&l to say because its mentioned in a discussion it then cant be sold on the for sale forum get a grip these rules ruin this site

well just ****** off to another site then you muppet :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261381
      2. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.411
      3. word association Game74044574
      4. Giffgaff New goodybags33

See more discussions