Groups
    EXPIRED

Am I allowed to sell an Ipad 64gb that I won?Even if I sell it for £200

I won an Ipad 64gb it comes with 3g wifi. Not sure what 3 G means.
    It also comes with a case and dock. I am not interested in it at all.
    Really need £

12 Comments

Why for £200, you could easliy get more.

answer is yes you are allowed but not for 7 days in fs/ft anyway but I'm sure the pm's you never had any ntention of seeking are already on there way.

I'll buy it off you for that

I'd give you 300 right now lol

you could go into computer exchange tomorrow and get more than that surely

Banned

ants97

answer is yes you are allowed but not for 7 days in fs/ft anyway but I'm … answer is yes you are allowed but not for 7 days in fs/ft anyway but I'm sure the pm's you never had any ntention of seeking are already on there way.

I'm on the case brah. Let me open my insultathsaurus

I'll buy it and give you all the tips you need for Sharm!

jeez I'll give you £400 now lol

Banned

I'll swap for my 16gb wifi only

Yes you can sell in fs/ft, but as already mentioned you will have to wait until 7 days after this threads closure.
    Thread now closed as you now have your answer.

Edited by: "cuzzy" 2nd Sep 2010

Maybe ask a mod like ASB as he seems to be on the FS/FT a fair bit. I think you can but I wouldn't let it go for £200, that's far too cheap! Go for ebay prices minus 10% or something like that so buyer and seller are happy and both get a good price.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
    2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions