Am i allowed to sell chipped Ps2 on here

10 replies
Found 3rd Jan 2008
I have a chipped ps2 and want to sell it for my daughter who wants a ds lite. Am i allowed to sell it on here.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Banned

yes i think i have seen loads of chipped ones on here, not allowed to sell back up games though

Banned

whooops there i go, speaking for someone else again:w00t:

Original Poster

sassie;1411561

yes i think i have seen loads of chipped ones on here, not allowed to … yes i think i have seen loads of chipped ones on here, not allowed to sell back up games though

Is that then that i can't mention the games included by name :?

you cant mention the games which are back ups i.e not originals

Original Poster

ALICOM007;1411587

you cant mention the games which are back ups i.e not originals

So the games would be extras included.:)

yh but u cant mention it "on the thread"

What model number and how much, I have a ps2 already but want to get a chipped on e to do away with the dvd drive completly as I want to do a memory card exploit from the chip lol

Banned

im also after one of these.

I have a chipped Ps2 with network adaptor and hardrive I would sell.

Its getting old and the DVD lens would need to be re-aligned. So its not perfect :-(

If anyone is onterested PM me an offer

Obviously there is nothing on the hard disk

Cheers

ukpbz;1412177

I have a chipped Ps2 with network adaptor and hardrive I would sell.Its … I have a chipped Ps2 with network adaptor and hardrive I would sell.Its getting old and the DVD lens would need to be re-aligned. So its not perfect :-(If anyone is onterested PM me an offerObviously there is nothing on the hard diskCheers

Go to the For Sale/Trade forum and have a read of the rules, then list it for sale.

hotukdeals.com/ite…gu/
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57562
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle68
    3. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)45
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…22

See more discussions