Groups

AM I ALLOWED TO SELL MY TESCO CLUBCARD VOUCHERS

I HAVE £418.50 OF TESCO CLUBCRAD VOUCHERS AND WANT TO SELL THEM. AM I ALLOWED TO SELL THEM ON THIS SITE OR IS THERE A RULE AGAINST IT?

23 Comments

Banned

Not allowed

/thread

You can't sell vouchers... you might be able to trade them?

You can't sell ANY vouchers.

i'll offer you £5

Original Poster

Paddy Charlie;8633892

Not allowed/thread

OK THANKS WANTED TO CHECK IN CASE IT GOT ME IN TROUBLE!

u can sell on ebay though :thumbsup:

Kerz67;8633910

u can sell on ebay though :thumbsup:

or trade on here iirc..

I'll "trade" you 100 english pound coins

I thought they weren't transferable anyway ?

I'll trade you for a CAPS LOCK key :thumbsup:

meant to be locked to the club card anyway but dont think they check

Wow, how did you manage to collect over £400 of points, which is worth nearly £1700 in deals?

The best I've managed to collect is about £75 in points and that took ages lol

how much are u willing to trade for???

no can't sell them, but perfectly legal to sell another 'product' that has the vouchers come free........

andymack;8633982

meant to be locked to the club card anyway but dont think they check

the potential buyer would need to check with the event/deal they want tickets for. Drayton Manor do no check names afaik as we emailled and asked (and have the email to confirm incase they get arsey!) :-D

peodude;8633939

I'll trade you for a CAPS LOCK key :thumbsup:

Damn, beat me to it.

Original Poster

realfriendlyman;8634088

Wow, how did you manage to collect over £400 of points, which is worth … Wow, how did you manage to collect over £400 of points, which is worth nearly £1700 in deals?The best I've managed to collect is about £75 in points and that took ages lol

we did every deal going (bought lots of phones in particular lol) for the past 12 months to transfer for our honeymoon but now want them to be sold so that can book with travel agents as limited through tescos ones.

do you have £418 points? or just £104 points? (ie: if converted into deals, is it worth over £1200?)

Banned

sarajboo;8634235

we did every deal going (bought lots of phones in particular lol) for the … we did every deal going (bought lots of phones in particular lol) for the past 12 months to transfer for our honeymoon but now want them to be sold so that can book with travel agents as limited through tescos ones.

So what you are telling us is it was a total waste of time?

Original Poster

dimebars;8635880

So what you are telling us is it was a total waste of time?

no, just we got them for honeymoon as we want a villa but only cosmos villas on there and for the dates we want there is limited choice. they sell for 3x on ebay so definitely not a waste of time. brilliant for somebody who has a use for them.

Original Poster

Disco;8635298

do you have £418 points? or just £104 points? (ie: if converted into d … do you have £418 points? or just £104 points? (ie: if converted into deals, is it worth over £1200?)

yes £417.50 in points so in deals they are worth £1670.

sarajboo;8636577

yes £417.50 in points so in deals they are worth £1670.

That is what Tesco would like you to believe.;-)

mod

(4) It should go without saying, NO prohibited, classified or illegal … (4) It should go without saying, NO prohibited, classified or illegal items. This includes fake/counterfeit goods, copied media, ANY console cards 'TTDS', 'DSTT' or 'Pandora' batteries etc., cable TV boxes 'NTL' or 'Virgin Media' etc., money swapping' such as bank transfers of £xx paid in to others PayPal account for £xx amount, Google Adwords, group specific discount codes such as 'student card numbers' for example, weapons of any kind, alcohol, tobacco products or illegal substances, age restricted products (eg. pharmaceuticals), sexually explicit items, gaming accounts such as 'Steam' which are non transferable and any similar trades will be expired and closed. [COLOR="Red"]NO voucher sales such as Amazon or High Street store or mobile top ups, only like for like trades[/COLOR].

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER911
    2. Which 32" smart TV?22
    3. Is 'Isisue' a fake website/does it sell fake brands33
    4. What's the best gas and electric deals about ?44

See more discussions