Am I allowed to Write a Guide for this forum....

9 replies
Found 20th Jul 2008
Am I considered a forum professional? I would like to help the community and write a guide, how would I go about it, would I contact a mod or would they need to see it before I post it.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

HI BG1. I removed this from the spam forum... FAO all:

]HUKD Forum Code of Conduct* Inappropriate use of the expiry and spam … ]HUKD Forum Code of Conduct* Inappropriate use of the expiry and spam buttons may lead to a ban from the forums.

If you feel you have some useful info to offer, just go ahead and write the thread Note that quite a few topics are covered in my sig links too though.

Original Poster

I wonder there this thread went, okay thanks Emma, I shall do

You have to go some to top my Number 1 rated threads.

Original Poster

thesaint;2574726

You have to go some to top my Number 1 rated threads.

If one of my guides were even half as good as one of yours im sure i'd be shooting up to the top of the rep league

may i suggest you write a trolling guide bg1, i really feel you would do a great job on this and show your real talents

kthx

Original Poster

loupomm;2574804

may i suggest you write a trolling guide bg1, i really feel you would do … may i suggest you write a trolling guide bg1, i really feel you would do a great job on this and show your real talents kthx

I was thinking about it, but judging by the bring back a certain member who admitted to trolling, people like trolls, so no point in making a guide for that.

I always wanted to make a guide, I see them on other forums, hopefully I have something by the end of the week, maybe general forum etiquette or something.

emmajk42;2573127

HI BG1. I removed this from the spam forum... FAO all: If you feel you … HI BG1. I removed this from the spam forum... FAO all: If you feel you have some useful info to offer, just go ahead and write the thread Note that quite a few topics are covered in my sig links too though.

think he'll see it in a different light though, not from a mod's perspective...

The problem with guides now...

no stickies = hardly any point

Original Poster

emasu;2574841

The problem with guides now...no stickies = hardly any point

good point, still think ill make one :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56526
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle45