Am I covered in ebay if I send to "Aramex House" (a post forwarding service)

Found 10th Jan 2012
The item is a tablet.
The buyer has 0 feedback but the paypal address is confirmed.

aramex.com/off…=SA
Community Updates
Misc
31 Comments
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/8/1/d2b78312-2a0b-49e3-b6f6-89882d9f7785.jpg
yes its a stolen item I am selling
Yeah if it's going to Aramex House it'll be fine.
Orcinus_orca

Hopefully Op gets shafted, After-all he was happy enough to shaft others by selling phones he knew to be stolen.
Let's get this clear.
I DID NOT SELL ANY STOLEN PHONE TO USA OR ANY COUNTRY,
I BOUGHT A PHONE FROM EBAY AND ITS STILL WORKING GREAT.

Now, please, go and do something productive.
Orcinus_orca

Which is it Op?

Orcinus_orca

Let's get this clear.I DID NOT SELL ANY STOLEN PHONE TO USA OR ANY … Let's get this clear.I DID NOT SELL ANY STOLEN PHONE TO USA OR ANY COUNTRY,I BOUGHT A PHONE FROM EBAY AND ITS STILL WORKING GREAT.Now, please, go and do something productive.

You must be too stupid to realise I was winding you up?
scott148

Did you not say the phone didn`t work because it was stolen?

Op changes his story more often than his underwear, We will never really know the truth, however i know i could kick him a damn sight further than i could trust him
whatsThePoint

your item is probably used to being nicked

you have such a good memory, I had forgotten about that!
ScrewYou
Any evidence I have changed my story?
now please cancel my account and delete this conversation... I think this is where this is heading
Orcinus_orca

ScrewYouAny evidence I have changed my story?

Are you serious, perhaps you should have a read back over a few of your previous threads.
ScrewYou

Are you serious, perhaps you should have a read back over a few of your … Are you serious, perhaps you should have a read back over a few of your previous threads.

I am serious, please give me and everyone a link to where I have changed my story. Are you able to do this?

gemmybobs

now please cancel my account and delete this conversation... I think this … now please cancel my account and delete this conversation... I think this is where this is heading

If you bought a £400 phone on ebay and after 1 month it broke. And the ebay seller had closed their account.

Would you sell it to America where it would work fine or hand it to the police and lose £400?
Orcinus_orca

If you bought a £400 phone on ebay and after 1 month it broke. And the … If you bought a £400 phone on ebay and after 1 month it broke. And the ebay seller had closed their account.Would you sell it to America where it would work fine or hand it to the police and lose £400?

What Idiot buy's a £400 anything of a seller with low feedback?
Orcinus_orca

If you bought a £400 phone on ebay and after 1 month it broke. And the … If you bought a £400 phone on ebay and after 1 month it broke. And the ebay seller had closed their account.Would you sell it to America where it would work fine or hand it to the police and lose £400?

Either hand it to the police or go to paypal,
Paypal isn't an option, the seller was an expert fraud master. They had 100+ positive feedback and had hacked into someones account with good feedback.

Do you hand it to the police or sell to America?
Orcinus_orca

ScrewYouAny evidence I have changed my story?

See thread titled bought-stolen-phone-ebay-will-work-usa- - Clearly implies yo have the phone.

Post # 3
Orcinus_orca

I haven't actually bought it yet, just think there is a good chance, … I haven't actually bought it yet, just think there is a good chance, seems quite strange, ie low price and low feedback.

OOPS, Looks like the Op is of on a short break,
ScrewYou

Either hand it to the police or go to paypal,

haha I didn't read what he wrote here, so he claims now he had bought it a month before it broke yet the post had said he was thinking about buying the phone..... hmmmm I wonder if this much rubbish comes out of his mouth in real life!
Orcinus_orca

Ugh I know you're suspended but so annoying how you keep asking these questions that make no sense because you hadn't even bought it yet.

And even if you had bought it, then PayPal as people keep repeatedly telling you.
He wouldn't know the truth if it hit him in the face
you can get away with lying in life but you can't write down a lie online, then another, then deny it, we can all read and scroll!!! how stupid! grrrr
Mods have only suspended him to save him from himself,
ScrewYou

Mods have only suspended him to save him from himself,

He will be back soon with another useless nonsensical story
I'm gonna organise a sweepstake on when OP will be banned. Surely it can't be far off
gemmybobs

now please cancel my account and delete this conversation... I think this … now please cancel my account and delete this conversation... I think this is where this is heading

No, don't go gemmy
deek72

No, don't go gemmy

haha im going nowhere, this is just what OP says when people start to see through his lies
Yay he's back
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions