Found 12th Jan 2011
I brought an Xbox 360 slim 4gb with kinnect. I still got the receipt. however i havnt got much space to play it and i dont enjoy it as much. Can i get a refund from Game where i bought it?

It hasnt been over a month

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
30 Comments

Not in my opinion, as it has been opened and used

asayer

Not in my opinion, as it has been opened and used

+1

fancy swapping with wii?

Am i entitled to a refund?

No.

Can i get a refund from Game where i bought it?

Why not ask Game, where you bought it?

i am going to say no. as the product has been opened and used.
there is nothing wrong with the items.

only way to get any money back would be to sell them 2nd hand or trade in.

Returns & Refunds GAME operates a 28 day returns policy.

Any software may be returned for refund or exchange within 28 days of the despatch date, providing that the seal remains unbroken on the software.

Faulty software where the seal has been broken may be returned up to 3 months after the despatch date.

Hardware or peripherals may be opened for the purpose of inspection (but not used) and may be returned for refund or exchange within 28 days of the despatch date.
Please note that hardware must contain every component part (cables, memory sticks etc.) before it can be accepted as a return.
Orders for TVs, Projectors, Laptops, Cameras and Mobile Phones purchased through our website may be cancelled up to seven working days from the day after the day on which they are received.

Faulty hardware may be returned for a like-for-like exchange up to 12 months after the despatch date.

This does not affect your statutory rights.

Edited by: "fawcett" 12th Jan 2011

Original Poster

No thanks

T33TKT

fancy swapping with wii?

It would save me the hassle of going down there with the Xbox

Of course you can't, you used it!

T33TKT

fancy swapping with wii?

Ring them ?

On what basis?

I got some bananas the other day. I have eaten them. But have decided that I didnt really want bananas..I wanted crispy pancakes. Do you think i can get a refund? nothing wrong with the product.

fawcett

i am going to say no. as the product has been opened and used.there is … i am going to say no. as the product has been opened and used.there is nothing wrong with the items.only way to get any money back would be to sell them 2nd hand or trade in.Returns & Refunds GAME operates a 28 day returns policy.Any software may be returned for refund or exchange within 28 days of the despatch date, providing that the seal remains unbroken on the software. Faulty software where the seal has been broken may be returned up to 3 months after the despatch date. Hardware or peripherals may be opened for the purpose of inspection (but not used) and may be returned for refund or exchange within 28 days of the despatch date.Please note that hardware must contain every component part (cables, memory sticks etc.) before it can be accepted as a return. Orders for TVs, Projectors, Laptops, Cameras and Mobile Phones purchased through our website may be cancelled up to seven working days from the day after the day on which they are received. Faulty hardware may be returned for a like-for-like exchange up to 12 months after the despatch date. This does not affect your statutory rights.

so i think only way would be to sell 2nd hand or trade in

Original Poster

fawcett

so i think only way would be to sell 2nd hand or trade in

Alright thanks for that.

Supermod

Check their returns policy.

magicjay1986

Check their returns policy.

i have posted them above

Supermod

fawcett

i have posted them above

I didn't read them. It is sometimes easier to post the answer than read the thread. I now see them!

Banned

Have you posted the games you have scammed people on OP

Original Poster

dimebars

Have you posted the games you have scammed people on OP

What on earth are you on about. Honestly what is your problem? why are you trolling on every one of my threads?

Edited by: "Hash112" 12th Jan 2011

hotukdeals.com/for…912

Already tried to offload it on here.....ASB had other ideas..
Edited by: "boothy" 12th Jan 2011

thegroutch

hate people thinking they're ENTITLED to refund just coz they changed … hate people thinking they're ENTITLED to refund just coz they changed their mind, they are the bane of the retail industry

Should they just shoplift them next time ?

I'm sure it's retailers who started this like Asda your.asda.com/201…nds
Edited by: "dontasciime" 12th Jan 2011

Supermod

thegroutch

hate people thinking they're ENTITLED to refund just coz they changed … hate people thinking they're ENTITLED to refund just coz they changed their mind, they are the bane of the retail industry

In all fairness, the OP is not saying that they are entitled to a refund. They are merely asking the question.

i havnt got much space to play it

did u not look at the box sais how much room you need
Edited by: "davver99" 12th Jan 2011

Banned

It's bought btw

shergold

It's bought btw

It's also Kinect ( not Kinnect ), but so what? this isn't a spelling test.

@Op - Wondering why your attempt to sale this in the other thread was locked here??

Edited by: "jayjayuk1234" 12th Jan 2011

Original Poster

jayjayuk1234

It's also Kinect ( not Kinnect ), but so what? this isn't a spelling … It's also Kinect ( not Kinnect ), but so what? this isn't a spelling [email protected] - Wondering why your attempt to sale this in the other thread was locked here??

Its because i still have some transactions to sort out even though they have been completed "/

Wait for 7 days, set up a for sale/trade here

I am interested in this..

Banned

jayjayuk1234

It's also Kinect ( not Kinnect ), but so what? this isn't a spelling … It's also Kinect ( not Kinnect ), but so what? this isn't a spelling [email protected] - Wondering why your attempt to sale this in the other thread was locked here??

The buyers received nothing despite our glorious OP claiming otherwise

Banned

Hash112

What on earth are you on about. Honestly what is your problem? why are … What on earth are you on about. Honestly what is your problem? why are you trolling on every one of my threads?

because I can..................and because they are hilarious

Original Poster

dimebars

The buyers received nothing despite our glorious OP claiming otherwise

And how exactly did you jump to that conclusion?
Everything has been sent off and received. Your talking a load of rubbish mate.

dimebars

because I can..................and because they are hilarious

Surely you have something better to do?

Banned

heovang

Wait for 7 days, set up a for sale/trade hereI am interested in this..

Glutton for punishment?

Astounded that someone thinks they can buy something, use it for a month; then get a refund

the mind boggles.

Banned

csiman

Glutton for punishment?Astounded that someone thinks they can buy … Glutton for punishment?Astounded that someone thinks they can buy something, use it for a month; then get a refundthe mind boggles.

They could have been running a 30 day no quibble money back guarantee return policy
mobilefun.co.uk/blo…ee/

Even QVC have this policy, except according to this blogger they have their limits.
forum.shoppingtelly.com/for…168
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247640
    2. Wow apple you really are bad1623
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522873
    4. Add one, leave one game54415444

See more discussions