Am I entitled to cancel my flight from Rynair that I only placed an hour ago?

Found 10th Dec 2016
Booked a flight with Rynair, dates 26 DEC to 30 DEC, can I cancel it without fees?

1. Ask
  2. Flight
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Flight
13 Comments

doubt it.

We are talking Ryan Air, even if the law says you can, RA will find a way to stop you, or make it prohibitively expensive.

No....not with Ryan air.....

If they want to charge you for cancelling.....just don't, and don't book in on -line before flight just be a no show

Will probably be cheaper to see if you can sell it and just pay name change fee.

All Ryanair flights are changeable but they cannot be cancelled.

You don't need to notify us if you are unable to travel and if you can’t use your outbound flight you can still use your return flight.

Flight dates/times/routes/names can be changed up to 4 hours before the flight departure time via My Bookings unless you have already checked in, in which case please contact our call centre.

If you do not travel on your booked flight the air fare, fees and charges are non-refundable but you may apply in writing within one month of the date of travel for a refund of the Government Tax paid. Government tax refunds are subject to an administration fee. click here for fee details. If the refund amount is less than the applicable administration fee, no refund will be made.

ryanair.com/gb/…vel

Do you wish to completely cancel it... if so, then no you can't. You can change it though.

T&Cs: All Ryanair flights are changeable but they cannot be cancelled.

Don’t worry, customers who have booked their flight directly on the Ryanair.com website have a 24 hour grace period from the time of original booking, to correct any minor errors (i.e. spelling of names, incorrect routings/dates)

Edited by: "keltbrat" 10th Dec 2016

Try phoning them and asking for a credit,good luck

Take out the insurance and then cancel

Aah to be sure. to be sure
of course you can big feller

but don't ask fer yer money back ye hear now?

They won't do anything to help you believe me. I speak from experience and I am still waiting for a reply to emails and phone calls we made a year last June when we had to get back to the UK as my father in law was dying. Just don't use them is the best advice

sowotsdis

Aah to be sure. to be sure of course you can big fellerbut don't ask fer … Aah to be sure. to be sure of course you can big fellerbut don't ask fer yer money back ye hear now?

I personally take offense to such casual peddling of stereotypes, such comments say a lot more about the utterer's ignorance than belittle the object of such barbs.

Why do you need to cancel
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gatwick Airport Parking22
    2. Foo fighters presale code.3743
    3. Is the Feedback section still monitored?11
    4. Domain renewal22

See more discussions