Found 3rd Nov 2006
About an hour ago, I saw a post on deals - I think it was something like 'Shop.com@Quidco'. It suggested that for stores not listed on Quidco, try going through Shop.com via Quidco, as there were lots of stores listed on there. Anyway, when I went back to look at it again, it had disappeared. Did anybody else see it, or should I call for the men in white coats? :giggle:

Jagron

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

it was maybe removed by the mods/admin

I saw it too...

haha i diffinatly saw it

wow...my posts changed round....

this forum is getting spooky...

anyone notice i said "haha i diffinatly saw it" first then "it was maybe removed by the mods/admin"

WIERD

Original Poster

Do you think it was not allowed for some reason?

Original Poster

CWhatley

I saw it too...

Phew, what a relief........

usually they just get locked. but i think the forums have been having some problems so maybe its a result of that im sure someone will be in to clear it up soon tho

It was probably removed as we try to keep Hot Deals for deals themselves. It is a very good tip though, I read it Maybe post in the Misc Musings Quidco thread?

Original Poster

tazandsaz

usually they just get locked. but i think the forums have been having … usually they just get locked. but i think the forums have been having some problems so maybe its a result of that im sure someone will be in to clear it up soon tho

Thanks. I looked at Shop.com (through Quidco) and there are lots of stores on there that aren't listed on Quidco itself. If it works then that's 6% cashback.

It was removed as the site contained third party affiliate links, and we have that rule here so we kind of have to stick to it for all sites posted....

Original Poster

emmajk42

It was removed as the site contained third party affiliate links, and we … It was removed as the site contained third party affiliate links, and we have that rule here so we kind of have to stick to it for all sites posted....

Aahhh, right - thanks.

wow
they have lots of stores
should be useful
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition70779
    2. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions