Found 24th Apr 2009
Or have two threads just disappeared?
One was the commando thread, the other one I put on asking where the commando thread had gone.

Somebody please explain, the curse of the disappearing threads!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
47 Comments

The saint spammed the commando one

It's his "thing"

Compensation issues, perhaps?

Obvo being spammed, or mods deleting. I'm guessing the first.

Its usually safer not to ask round here

Original Poster

Tsk.some people.

grex9101;5024232

The saint spammed the commando oneIt's his "thing"Compensation issues, … The saint spammed the commando oneIt's his "thing"Compensation issues, perhaps?

makes a change:)

grex9101;5024232

The saint spammed the commando oneIt's his "thing"Compensation issues, … The saint spammed the commando oneIt's his "thing"Compensation issues, perhaps?

Is he a mod now?

starsparkle2311;5024251

well the last one was becoming a bit of a 'personal attack' thread wasn't … well the last one was becoming a bit of a 'personal attack' thread wasn't it?Dunno why the one before was spammed tho', I must have missed a few of the later comments,lol

dont forget, simon pegg on wossy tonight

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5024251

well the last one was becoming a bit of a 'personal attack' thread wasn't … well the last one was becoming a bit of a 'personal attack' thread wasn't it?Dunno why the one before was spammed tho', I must have missed a few of the later comments,lol

It was only up for about 1 minute so couldn't have been much of an attack.:?

Ohhh what have I missed - who is going commando??

skusey;5024264

makes a change:)

Lol, maybe he gets commission on threads spammed?

starsparkle2311;5024251

Indeed,i was just about to ask paddy whether he enjoyed seeing someones member on cam:w00t:

Paddy_o_furniture;5024267

Is he a mod now?

Not that i am aware of.

Paddy_o_furniture;5024267

Is he a mod now?

Seems to think he is..

The commando one deffo was him, last post was his saying summat like

"spammed now" :?

deb8z;5024276

Indeed,i was just about to ask paddy whether he enjoyed seeing someones … Indeed,i was just about to ask paddy whether he enjoyed seeing someones member on cam:w00t:

Paddy been looking at men again.....not surprised.

no just thinks he runs this site

wickedteen;5024287

no just thinks he runs this site

he couldnt run a bath

Lulu'sMammy;5024286

Paddy been looking at men again.....not surprised.

What have I done to upset you today?

skusey;5024293

he couldnt run a bath

I thought he only spammed threads to do with the Gerbil getting KO'd. Where is the rodent?

Original Poster

Anyway then, back to going commando & women's 'hygiene'........

Paddy_o_furniture;5024301

What have I done to upset you today?

Nout hunny x

I missed the first one and was posting to ask what it was about in the second one when it disappeared.

I hate my replies being wasted.:x

So, what was the commando thread about?

Lulu'sMammy;5024320

Nout hunny x

Just checking, I gotta go in a minute, get titch to sleep. Blues Explosion

chesso;5024329

So, what was the commando thread about?

Pants, or a lack of

chesso;5024329

I missed the first one and was posting to ask what it was about in the … I missed the first one and was posting to ask what it was about in the second one when it disappeared. I hate my replies being wasted.:xSo, what was the commando thread about?

started off about hanging free and easy and ended up with how to make a lady garden smell nice :w00t:

Original Poster

chesso;5024329

I missed the first one and was posting to ask what it was about in the … I missed the first one and was posting to ask what it was about in the second one when it disappeared. I hate my replies being wasted.:xSo, what was the commando thread about?

Well, it started off relatively ok Chesso, discussing the pros/cons of going 'minus underwearus'

It then evolved into comparisons/tips on ladies personal hygiene, if you know what i mean.

Then it went. forever.

Good evening & I hope you are well btw.:-D

Paddy_o_furniture;5024338

Just checking, I gotta go in a minute, get titch to sleep. Blues … Just checking, I gotta go in a minute, get titch to sleep. Blues Explosion

Then go on messenger

teambintip;5024348

Pants, or a lack of

:thumbsup:
bitseylango;5024355

started off about hanging free and easy and ended up with how to make a … started off about hanging free and easy and ended up with how to make a lady garden smell nice :w00t:

:thumbsup:
Same old then.:w00t:
I bet someone asked for pics as well!!;-)

bitseylango;5024355

started off about hanging free and easy and ended up with how to make a … started off about hanging free and easy and ended up with how to make a lady garden smell nice :w00t:

Yea, Colin is filthy!!

chesso;5024371

:thumbsup::thumbsup:Same old then.:w00t:I bet someone asked for pics as … :thumbsup::thumbsup:Same old then.:w00t:I bet someone asked for pics as well!!;-)

3rd post i think it was (seriously :-D)

karaokecolin;5024365

Well, it started off relatively ok Chesso, discussing te ppros/cons of … Well, it started off relatively ok Chesso, discussing te ppros/cons of going 'minus underwearus'It then evolved into comparisos/tips on ladies personal hygiene, if you know what i mean.Then it went. forever.Good evening & I hope you are well btw.:-D

Not so good today I'm afraid - had a migraine for a while but not so badly that I can't return your greetings:-D
Good evening to you as well and thank you for the more detailed break down of the discussion.
I probably don't have a detailed understanding of the subject matter.
I always find myself thinking along the lines of 'Really?', 'Well, I never!' etc.

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;5024372

Yea, Colin is filthy!!

At least I didnt ask for pics:-D

I Thought I was being informative.:w00t:

Original Poster

chesso;5024412

Not so good today I'm afraid - had a migraine for a while but not so … Not so good today I'm afraid - had a migraine for a while but not so badly that I can't return your greetings:-D Good evening to you as well and thank you for the more detailed break down of the discussion.I probably don't have a detailed understanding of the subject matter. I always find myself thinking along the lines of 'Really?', 'Well, I never!' etc.

Sorry to hear about your migraine - I had one last night whilst DJ'ing. Not funny.

karaokecolin;5024424

Sorry to hear about your migraine - I had one last night whilst DJ'ing. … Sorry to hear about your migraine - I had one last night whilst DJ'ing. Not funny.

What a nightmare. Poor you. Do you get the auras and so on?

Paddy_o_furniture;5024307

I thought he only spammed threads to do with the Gerbil getting KO'd. … I thought he only spammed threads to do with the Gerbil getting KO'd. Where is the rodent?

unfortunately, BJ is no longer with us, he was ran over by his own chauffeur whilst in Italy doing a FHM photo shoot. To be honest, I didnt know he had gone as his threads last as long as stains friends

not serious

Original Poster

chesso;5024498

What a nightmare. Poor you. Do you get the auras and so on?

Not so much auras but funny sensations in my nose, nausea, sometimes nose bleeds.

You better now?:?

I'm still intrigued as to how he knows he got his member out on cam:w00t:

Threads disappearing.....no mods to be found anywhere......

.....something is happening out there.......

.....they may be among us and we dont know it yet..........

...thread eating aliens...:w00t:

karaokecolin;5024647

Not so much auras but funny sensations in my nose, nausea, sometimes nose … Not so much auras but funny sensations in my nose, nausea, sometimes nose bleeds.You better now?:?

On the mend, thanks.

I've never heard of the nose sensations, but they're all totally weird one way or another. Are you better now?

I always think it must be rather like having a stroke. :whistling:

starsparkle2311;5024674

I think it was an HUKD MSN fest one night, or so I've been told;-)

I was informed by another member, an established member

StevenA2000_uk;5024709

Threads disappearing.....no mods to be found anywhere...........something … Threads disappearing.....no mods to be found anywhere...........something is happening out there............they may be among us and we dont know it yet.............thread eating aliens...:w00t:

Thought this would go nicely:thumbsup:

X-files
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56534
    2. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)45
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…22

See more discussions