Groups

Am I going to make it home?!

Now, at the moment I am sat in Kazimierz in Krakow drinking cappucino and eating apple pie.

Tomorrow I am due to fly home (don't pretend you don't want me to re-enter the country, it hurts my feelings) and I was just wondering if anyone would like to predict the
    motions of the ash cloud and tell me whether I'm actually going to make it home tomorrow?!

PS I'm flying to Bristol.

PPS hello.

13 Comments

Banned

i think you will be just fine, right up until you have to get out of the plane at bristol

jubbyme;8565583

i think you will be just fine, right up until you have to get out of the … i think you will be just fine, right up until you have to get out of the plane at bristol

of course you'll get home

all is well above Bristol :-D

Banned

hey how was krakow? i want to go this year

Original Poster

bykergrove;8565606

hey how was krakow? i want to go this year

It's really pretty here and really interesting as well. Went to Auschwitz the other day which was pretty horrific but a real eye opener.

Quite looking forward to coming home now though, I don't like not knowing what people are saying! And also I nearly got run over by the police yesterday. Gah.

Banned

dont come back, find room for the rest of us out there, so we can all escape britain!

"Quite looking forward to coming home now though, I don't like not knowing what people are saying! And also I nearly got run over by the police yesterday. Gah."

sounds like London, are you sure you are in Poland?

all the best!

Original Poster

jubbyme;8565711

dont come back, find room for the rest of us out there, so we can all … dont come back, find room for the rest of us out there, so we can all escape britain!"Quite looking forward to coming home now though, I don't like not knowing what people are saying! And also I nearly got run over by the police yesterday. Gah." sounds like London, are you sure you are in Poland?

Haha yes, pretty sure I'm in Poland. No one has pushed me out of the way yet or shut a door in my face and the only underground I've seen is the bottom of a salt mine.

http://me414.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/crystal-ball1.jpg

Looks like you'll be back fine! :w00t:

Good luck

Am I going to make it home?!

Hopefully not.

:prop:

Safe journey back

Original Poster

PraxxtorCruel;8565935

Hopefully not.:prop:

Shut it, you.

Thanks to all the nice people. If I don't get vodka poisoning from this cocktail hopefully I will make it home alright.

Banned

angelfairee;8566109

Shut it, you. Thanks to all the nice people. If I don't get vodka … Shut it, you. Thanks to all the nice people. If I don't get vodka poisoning from this cocktail hopefully I will make it home alright.

can you bring me back some 95% vodka please.. http://www.nicks.com.au/upload/image/image_20085117572929192.jpg

Banned

Pah.... Parody thread!

Only worthwhile posting when you really are stranded!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2485
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)62483
      3. Spotify Family Premium share722
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201356

See more discussions