Groups

Am I In The Future?

The forum is 8 minutes behind my computer clock, am I in the future, or is the forum in the past?

27 Comments

Not another spam post :giggle: :giggle:

I think it's you :roll: :-

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:23. That is the same time as my … All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:23. That is the same time as my computer clock.

Have you updated your computer time online ?:whistling:

Im 22 seconds in the past whats it like 22 seconds from now?

Original Poster

odriscoll

Im 22 seconds in the past whats it like 22 seconds from now?

ive already forgotten, I can tell you about 8 minutes and 22seconds into the future

my time is 13:28

geek grrrl

ive already forgotten, I can tell you about 8 minutes and 22seconds into … ive already forgotten, I can tell you about 8 minutes and 22seconds into the future

O RLY? cool hmm whats it like? i mean you gotta give us some info

Original Poster

its very different, there are people walking on all 4s and animals on 2 legs, with hats!! big hats!! that could just be sheffield though..

geek grrrl

its very different, there are people walking on all 4s and animals on 2 … its very different, there are people walking on all 4s and animals on 2 legs, with hats!! big hats!! that could just be sheffield though..

wow i hope it is just shefffield or i will have to stay in my room big hats make me get spots :x

Original Poster

I miss 8 minutes ago, ah the good old days, il never get that time back!

geek grrrl

I miss 8 minutes ago, ah the good old days, il never get that time back!

I could video it and you could keep it for ever

Original Poster

hmmm, that would be nice, but when will I recieve it with the time difference?

Our internet is running very slow today but I can't tell by how much as all the clocks could be playing games :giggle: One clock says Sunday :w00t:

geek grrrl

hmmm, that would be nice, but when will I recieve it with the time … hmmm, that would be nice, but when will I recieve it with the time difference?

Hmm might confuse all people in future so best leave it eh :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Crazy1

Our internet is running very slow today but I can't tell by how much as … Our internet is running very slow today but I can't tell by how much as all the clocks could be playing games :giggle: One clock says Sunday :w00t:

a while back my computer clock was set to march when it was still january, proving that I CAN travel through time

geek grrrl

a while back my computer clock was set to march when it was still … a while back my computer clock was set to march when it was still january, proving that I CAN travel through time

WOW your a lucky grrrl

5 posts to go :P

Original Poster

hehe, do them and il anounce it to le forum

Original Poster

8 minutes ahead of schedule of course

lol i dont normally post in this section but its fun with you starting loads of thread made my rmoning/afternoon hehe:)

Original Poster

hehe, i always post in this section, passes the time

Sure does and the posts

Original Poster

YES THAT TOO

Well 1000 posts heres to 2000:thumbsup:

Original Poster

and I still havnt reached the big 1000

geek grrrl

and I still havnt reached the big 1000

Wont be long now :thumbsup:

Original Poster

despite having the ability to travel through time I dont have enough time to post on here, this il never reach my big 1000

geek grrrl

despite having the ability to travel through time I dont have enough time … despite having the ability to travel through time I dont have enough time to post on here, this il never reach my big 1000

What will my next post say :|? if i know this maybe i could change it and alter the future for the good of mankind.

Original Poster

odriscoll

What will my next post say :|? if i know this maybe i could change it and … What will my next post say :|? if i know this maybe i could change it and alter the future for the good of mankind.

8 mins in the future...
    odriscoll

geek grrrl is the best

geek grrrl is the best

12mins in the future now go you!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions