Am i jumping the gun relisting my item on ebay?? (non payment, no communication)

Well just some advice tbh as i've never had any1 not pay instantly, i've just sold an LCD projector on ebay and the final price was around £140. The guy who won hasn't paid and ive emailed him twice and got nothing back in reply.

It ended:

Ended: 17 May, 200919:52:01 BST

Just a bit wary as the guy has been a member since '07 and has got no feedback at all, he's not left messages but am i still obliged to hold onto the item for a certain period of time?

thx and yip i should really know all the in's and out's of fleabay before i commit to sell/buy, my bad

16 Comments

Banned

sell it on here much cheaper

think they have 7 days but i normally pat straight away, maybe they are at work or busy and just have not checked their ebay account yet?

just wait the 7 days and then you can open non payment dispute cant do it before then thou you will get your fees refunded

dog_cop;5261847

sell it on here much cheaper

+1:thumbsup:

17th may blimey.
your meant to allow a few days. About 7 i think

Banned

ilovepink;5261869

+1:thumbsup:

:-D hello mmm have some orange love ;-)

cherishu2;5261873

17th may blimey.your meant to allow a few days. About 7 i think

Thought the same 2 days is not long is it
:lol:

Give them time.... Not even been two days.. strewth

Original Poster

cherishu2;5261873

17th may blimey.your meant to allow a few days. About 7 i think

It's not that it's just that they haven't replied or got in touch that's all and with them having no f/back and it being the price it went for i just don't want to have to wait again to sell :?

Thx 2 all who responded :thumbsup:

Banned

Re-sell it on a 7 day listing, if he pays it will be before the auction ends and so you can cancel the auction.... I do this all the time if they don't pay within 24 hours....

If you cancel before the auction ends you still have to pay the listing fee but 5p out of pocket is nothing

Original Poster

Jed Maxwell;5261912

Give them time.... Not even been two days.. strewth

Im glad it's your money, oh wait it ain't! im only bloody asking jeez!

Cheers zoo :thumbsup:

aphex187;5261936

Im glad it's your money, oh wait it ain't! im only bloody asking … Im glad it's your money, oh wait it ain't! im only bloody asking jeez!Cheers zoo :thumbsup:

Hitler! lol

Zootaga;5261923

Re-sell it on a 7 day listing, if he pays it will be before the auction … Re-sell it on a 7 day listing, if he pays it will be before the auction ends and so you can cancel the auction.... I do this all the time if they don't pay within 24 hours....If you cancel before the auction ends you still have to pay the listing fee but 5p out of pocket is nothing

That's nice for anyone who has bid on the relist. I don't really think thats the right way to go about things.

Wait a bit longer. It's only been a couple of days.
But when you do re-list make sure you tick the immediate payment required box- saves a lot of hassle.

Banned

i do think 2 days is a bit soon

isnt there a thing when listing on ebay to require imediate payment?
use that next time and i think it stays for sale until they pay

damn you above beating me to it lol

bluetigermobiles;5262042

Wait a bit longer. It's only been a couple of days.But when you do … Wait a bit longer. It's only been a couple of days.But when you do re-list make sure you tick the immediate payment required box- saves a lot of hassle.

I don't like it when it's immediate payment as I like to look at the other items that person is selling to see if I can buy something else and combine postage, you can't do this if it's immediate payment.

Banned

aphex187;5261921

Am i jumping the gun

just a little
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846165
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764205
    4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136

See more discussions