Groups

Am I Miserable or getting older ? .........

im not bothered that its Christmas & it dosent feel like Christmas ...at all

50 Comments

I aint bothered either. Rather it wasn't now, skint lol.

Getting old, me too :-(

Original Poster

Adam2050;7143169

I aint bothered either. Rather it wasn't now, skint lol.

i know but im 13....i dont even want anything!!

so sweetie, what do you want for christmas?? xxx

miserable by the sounds of it ;-)

aah96;7143198

i know but im 13....i dont even want anything!!

you must want summin! xxx

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;7143208

you must want summin! xxx

..... well.......maybe some tippi dolls cas i think there cute and christina aguilara perfume but thats it and im not even bothered if i dont get them !

EDIT : i know what i want a lie in until crimbo dinner is ready ! :thumbsup: sorted

aah96;7143224

..... well.......maybe some tippi dolls cas i think there cute and … ..... well.......maybe some tippi dolls cas i think there cute and christina aguilara perfume but thats it and im not even bothered if i dont get them !

no nice shoes?

a lovely handbag??

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;7143230

no nice shoes?a lovely handbag??

ermm....dunno i suppose so

aah96;7143252

ermm....dunno i suppose so

did summin happen this yr? xx

Banned

I don´t wany anything either

Easter better for me

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;7143266

did summin happen this yr? xx

what do you mean ? x

like serious ? x

Original Poster

toshapetriji;7143271

I don´t wany anything eitherEaster better for me

loool chocolateee !!!

aah96;7143288

what do you mean ? x

sometimes its hard to look forward to christmas if you've lost someone close to you xx

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;7143346

sometimes its hard to look forward to christmas if you've lost someone … sometimes its hard to look forward to christmas if you've lost someone close to you xx

oh right my nana died on 16th march , i slept at her house every saturday, and it should of been her birthday tomorrow.

its just natural to not feel the same excitement as when you were a bit younger, :-D

aww i think its part of growing up sadly .... I know dont look forward to xmas for me i look forward to see my children faces on xmas morning x

aah96;7143361

oh right my nana died on 16th march , i slept at her house every … oh right my nana died on 16th march , i slept at her house every saturday, and it should of been her birthday tomorrow.

That's prolly why you arent feeling excitement at the moment then babe and it's entirely natural... give it a week or two and it might start feeling more chrissmassy xxx

Nana woulda wanted you happy babe xxx

:friends:

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;7143490

That's prolly why you arent feeling excitement at the moment then babe … That's prolly why you arent feeling excitement at the moment then babe and it's entirely natural... give it a week or two and it might start feeling more chrissmassy xxxNana woulda wanted you happy babe xxx:friends:

thanks CoM,

how have you been anyway ?

aah96;7143532

thanks CoM, how have you been anyway ?

I'm mostly fine baby xxx

When does school break up? 18th? xx

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;7143589

I'm mostly fine baby xxx When does school break up? 18th? xx

ermm...yeah 18th i think maybe 17th my mum asked me today and i dodnt know so i had a look and its one of the 2 lol

and good x x x

aah96;7143621

ermm...yeah 18th i think maybe 17th my mum asked me today and i dodnt … ermm...yeah 18th i think maybe 17th my mum asked me today and i dodnt know so i had a look and its one of the 2 loland good x x x

we break up round then too xxx

you going to see any panto or films? any parties at school? xx

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;7143648

we break up round then too xxxyou going to see any panto or films? any … we break up round then too xxxyou going to see any panto or films? any parties at school? xx

no i dont think there is my schools boring lol

im dying my hair tonight

aah96;7143671

no i dont think there is my schools boring lolim dying my hair tonight

oohhh more blondes? xx

Christmas is boring nowadays, sooner it's over the better.

BOO! Bah Humbug! Im finished after my exam tomorrow and I cant wait to get home for christmas!

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;7143731

oohhh more blondes? xx

nope i have brown hair now im going even darker my hair is a natural red/brown

Original Poster

oh wait no its naturally strawberry blonde then i went strawberry brown now im going dark brown

when i was your age i wanted loads of stuff, well i do now but nothing that my parents can afford to get me lol

aah96;7143819

oh wait no its naturally strawberry blonde then i went strawberry brown … oh wait no its naturally strawberry blonde then i went strawberry brown now im going dark brown

whooop! Enjoy the brunette look xxxx

my christmas is over already. Season ticket i have already, and got my new football boots (for rugby) already. Just got 2 presents off my girlfriend to open . . . .

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;7143928

whooop! Enjoy the brunette look xxxx

lol why thankyou !

aah96;7144069

lol why thankyou !

you're welcome xx

2k soon???

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;7144265

you're welcome xx2k soon???

i know whoop probally reach it in like a few weeks ! as every time im quickly allwed on because ive been good it goes up a tiny bit yayyy !

aah96;7144295

i know whoop probally reach it in like a few weeks ! as every time im … i know whoop probally reach it in like a few weeks ! as every time im quickly allwed on because ive been good it goes up a tiny bit yayyy !

wonder how much you'll get to play over crimbo lol

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;7144306

wonder how much you'll get to play over crimbo lol

i know lol

i have to lightly wash my hair and dry it lightly before i can dye it .....borringggg !!!

aah96;7144326

i know lol i have to lightly wash my hair and dry it lightly before i can … i know lol i have to lightly wash my hair and dry it lightly before i can dye it .....borringggg !!!

I was talking about this to my daughter yesterday... she said caramel or chocolate? She wants caramel lol

Original Poster

i put a deal on all by my self !!

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;7144346

I was talking about this to my daughter yesterday... she said caramel or … I was talking about this to my daughter yesterday... she said caramel or chocolate? She wants caramel lol

haha i dye it my self and it usually goes pretty well i had an inteview the other day and the woman thought it was natural but my mum has hid my straighteners i asked about them and now she cant remember were she put the :cry:

i will post a pic of when its done some time lol

Banned

aah96;7143361

oh right my nana died on 16th march , i slept at her house every … oh right my nana died on 16th march , i slept at her house every saturday, and it should of been her birthday tomorrow.

Aw, your nana wouldn't want you to be sad at christmas time.

Take care of yourself x x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need help with home Internet dropping out please45
      2. Sky Box Sets Help11
      3. What will £250 get me second hand mobile11
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?612

See more discussions